Vaccine threads.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Lived in Indiana in 2002 , one particular day i was on my way to the shops buy some fags, im a bit of a shifty looking old twat, ?  but to cut a long story short, i was stopped by the highway patrol, i was warned not to walk in that district, anyway this copper got out, christ he was a huge bugger, he asked me if he could help, i told him im after some fags officer, as soon as i opened my mouth he clicked i nearly had to pick him up off the floor 

???

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What about saying put your kid on the game or your kid will have more pricks than enough by adolescence and al the other noncey shit thrown my way?

You as others just see what you want as and when it suits ??

As above. ?

It's simple - you work to your own standards.

......... personally, I talk to people on here how I would if we were face to face. I don't agree with some things that I see said but that's just life - sometimes it's better to just keep your gob shut.

......... if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I've met a couple of blokes from this forum, both of them were decent - how embarrassing would it be if I'd previously called them names over a disagreement?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Nonsense, I've been called all sorts and I've never even flirted with such accusations. I'd be ashamed of myself.

It's a basic level of respect. You don't result to calling someone a c**t or wanker etc because they sit the other side of the fence to you in a debate.

Id safely say I've used cnut on here more than most, but it's because I truly mean it when I say. 

If someone is acting the cnut why shouldn't it be pointed out to him. 

I've never been an instigator in any this nonsense but if someone is being a dick I'll tell them as I would if they were stood in front of me, my mouth has got me into a few situations I'd rather forget but that's life I'm afraid. 

• Like 3

I doubt anyone wants to turn THL into a "safe place" for woke, snowflake, easily offended metrosexuals !

And if anyone is really offended at being called a twat, maybe this isn't the site for them ?

But, a line has to be drawn when it comes to families.

Cheers.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I started with the family name calling years ago after the same was done to me ‘ not yesterday ‘ last week or last month

As Iv said many a time it’s ok to say anything on here as and when it suits ‘ give some back and they Spew.

Character flaw on their behalf .

Suck it up ?

I meant you started aiming it at me the other week .. for no reason ,I have and would never call a total strangers family over the internet .

You keep saying this when it suits lark? And it's there character flaw but max YOU are the one in the wrong by carrying it on 

• Thanks 2
45 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Years ago maybe. Point out one single instance where I've called someone a c**t or a wanker or a twat etc in the last two years.

I can push people's buttons without needed to call them a c**t.

Calm down sheila lol

23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Id safely say I've used cnut on here more than most, but it's because I truly mean it when I say. 

If someone is acting the cnut why shouldn't it be pointed out to him. 

I've never been an instigator in any this nonsense but if someone is being a dick I'll tell them as I would if they were stood in front of me, my mouth has got me into a few situations I'd rather forget but that's life I'm afraid. 

I agree in real life. People carrying on like a c**t need to be made aware of it. In real life telling someone they’re a c**t carries weight because it means shit is about to get nasty. On here though there’s no consequences. Someone can just call someone a c**t simply because they haven’t an answer. And like in real life, when the c**ts start the actual meaningful discussion is over. So ultimately IMO, using it on here is pointless. It doesn’t carry any weight because things are never going to turn violent and yet it does completely wreck any discussion. I have no doubt when you use it on here you would have done in real life, I respect that tbh, but the fact is that without the very real consequences that it carries in real life means that people throw it about on here just because they haven’t an answer. So it ultimately serves no purpose imo. It just wrecks threads.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So I’m in the wrong to be replying to folk and calling them a c**t when they bring family and kids into it for a low dig at every given opportunity when they realise all the other name calling is having no effect .

I say x I’m bang out of order 

Someone says put your kid on the game or she will have had loads of pricks by adolescence and the same folk outraged by someone being called a c**t don’t say a word .

Look I’m thick skinned I couldn’t give a f**k re words over the internet but don’t think you ain’t getting some back wether you give it direct or by going around the doors because your worried about a ban by just saying it direct.

Iv actually more respect for someone being direct than lower than a snakes belly ??

You are usually the first to aim digs at folks' families Max. 

What's good enough for the goose and all that. 

You talk of my bans as to take the moral high ground. 

You have done more than enough to receive a ban these last few months but have been lucky enough to escape. 

Take it on the chin and think yourself lucky. ?

This never ending bickering by two, three or four people is spoiling the threads and the site.

I don't care about "he said, they said, I said" ! I don't care about "you started it.....no I didn't, you did" !

one of you has to be the bigger man and stop responding and break the  tedious cycle of childish name calling.........

Cheers.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I doubt anyone wants to turn THL into a "safe place" for woke, snowflake, easily offended metrosexuals !

And if anyone is really offended at being called a twat, maybe this isn't the site for them ?

But, a line has to be drawn when it comes to families.

Cheers.

Well until some stance is taken threads will continue to spiral due to abusive members. I’ve had a guts full of it personally. So yeah it’s be good to know if it’s considered acceptable.

Im trying my best to keep up with this thread, but with me living on my own ive let things go and at the moment im cleaning my oven, theres more trex lying on the oven floor ive managed to fill my chip pan, now you may say, what the fek has this got to do with this thread,          well fcuck all really :chair: