Vaccine threads.

5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You're forgetting one thing though, I don't particularly want the vaccine as I don't believe I need it. 

I trust in science though and if it becomes compulsory for work and travel I will roll my sleeves up no problem. ?

Whether you want it or not your remarks were inflammatory to the people who don’t want it. Let’s not pretend you didn’t know what you were writing. 

• Like 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Join the party Shorty and expect to get a party popper or a cream cake shoved in your face from time to time ?

But max I haven't/didnt join the party all I done was put a link up with facts that contridicted what you was saying ??

You really think your on the morale high ground ??

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, socks said:

Whether you want it or not your remarks were inflammatory to the people who don’t want it. Let’s not pretend you didn’t know what you were writing. 

True, it was banter. 

If folk are getting that ate up over words like that then they may have issues. 

11 minutes ago, socks said:

It was aimed at a specific poster. 

I don't care if folk want it or not. 

But when said folk clearly won't answer a simple question asking if they will have the vaccine despite their strong stance against it then I think they deserve ridicule. ?

48 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So nothing? You’ve just accused me of something and now what... melted?

Would you stop acting like a wee bitch today born,I was trying to let it go,but saying you wont dry eyes,you cracked the bap with me about a month ago,called me a wee hurtful name lol,then apologised.

Just now, Francie said:

Would you stop acting like a wee bitch today born,I was trying to let it go,but saying you wont dry eyes,you cracked the bap with me about a month ago,called me a wee hurtful name lol,then apologised.

Dont be trying to take the moral high ground here,your shite still smells ye know ?

• Haha 1