Vaccine threads.

Just now, Francie said:

Hows is it,your were ate up by words on here lol an texted max looking to fight lol

You are very similar to Max I'll give you that. 

You have completely missed the context. 

Socks was complaining at my first post on this thread that isn't really an insult. 

Bit of a difference mate. ?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I called you a c**t wanker twat, what? Put it up.

Hi it doesnt matter what you called me does it,you cracked up called me something an then apologised,let it go man fs

Just now, Francie said:

Hi it doesnt matter what you called me does it,you cracked up called me something an then apologised,let it go man fs

It absolutely does matter. Put it up so we can see if your accusation is valid.

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

LOL ! I would be afraid I'd have a flashback to my former self, and have a blitzkreig, killing fields, scorched earth moment and ban a swathe of miscreants !

Cheers.

Hurry up and make the man a mod

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s proper tickled me Francie ???

No it was hurtful wee name ?

Mate, it’s got f**k all to do with feelings. It about wrecking this site. I could go through this site chucking abuse about and wrecking every thread to make a point. It’s either acceptable or it isn’t.

• Like 1

Mate, it’s got f**k all to do with feelings. It about wrecking this site. I could go through this site chucking abuse about and wrecking every thread to make a point. It’s either acceptable or it isn’t.

How could you police it though. 

One little word or insult can put someone's back up and in turn they retaliate with something slightly more insulting and before you know it everyone is every name under the sun. 

Sarcasm kicks it all off most of the time, how can you mod that? 

2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Are you the guy that's prolife and bangs on about abortion but is against a potentially life saving vaccine and is happy to let people die of covid because they are older. And then had a pop at sandy for bringing family into it for asking greyman about his daughter whilst at the same time demanding to know what south ham's would do if his wife was in a certain situation in the abortion thread. Then bouncing back to saying you cant answer hypothetical questions. You seem a decent fella bit a totally bouncing all over the place. 

Socks didnt set a world record bench or deadlift. 

What the feck are you on about,I'm not against the vaccine for the vulnerable people,its the bullshit surrounding it,an wtf are you on about to let old people die,i never f***ing said that, your as far out as fans lighthouse.

I had a pop at sandy because he was trying to be a condescending prick,by suggesting greys daughter will agree with what he says,an shecwill tell grey otherwise.

Your all over the place yourself rusty

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

How could you police it though. 

One little word or insult can put someone's back up and in turn they retaliate with something slightly more insulting and before you know it everyone is every name under the sun. 

Sarcasm kicks it all off most of the time, how can you mod that? 

I think most intelligent people wouldn’t struggle. It’s clear in Walshies post and is repeatedly the cause of threads being wrecked.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

What the feck are you on about,I'm not against the vaccine for the vulnerable people,its the bullshit surrounding it,an wtf are you on about to let old people die,i never f***ing said that, your as far out as fans lighthouse.

I had a pop at sandy because he was trying to be a condescending prick,by suggesting greys daughter will agree with what he says,an shecwill tell grey otherwise.

Do you not like socks or something,that two posts now iv seen you mention his name,I dont know him from Adam.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Don't bite?

Sometimes it's best to say nowt and just listen ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think most intelligent people wouldn’t struggle. It’s clear in Walshies post and is repeatedly the cause of threads being wrecked.

Obviously folk are struggling or we wouldn't be in this situation. 

Instead of bans which aren't always impartial then maybe some folk should be forced to press the ignore button against each other. 

Some might not have anybody to speak to but it could be a solution. ?