Vaccine threads.

38 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The problem is much greater than that. Calling people c**ts, wankers, twats etc should not be tolerated, ever. I don't care what the supposed justifications are, it should never be tolerated.

But nob is ok? ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

I've been a mod on a few sites, and it's a thankless job !

You need the wisdom of Solomon, the patience of a Saint and the hide of a rhinoceros!

You can't please everyone, and those you don't please tend to animosity and hold a grudge.

Who wants all that nonsense for a perceived ego boost ?

So, in the very unlikely event of me being offered a mods job, I can categorically say that I would politely, but firmly decline.

Cheers.

I think people should be careful what they wish for ,some of the mods we have had on here in the last have been power mad Pricks ,we are lucky nowadays to have reasonable fellas ,it's not their fault some people think it's ok to behave like absolute nobs as soon as they get behind a keyboard ,,some chaps on here could do with looking at themselves with a bit of honesty .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The problem is much greater than that. Calling people c**ts, wankers, twats etc should not be tolerated, ever. I don't care what the supposed justifications are, it should never be tolerated.

Come on born read my post,it all started because some folk dont like coloured people,an that's all was talked about,on an on an then the mans wife an kid was brought into it,I'd  be still calling them c**ts an wankers too,not easy to let that go is it.

An I'm not saying anyone is innocent,I'm just saying how it all started an that's a fact,thread after thread of race talk.

An then it spiralled

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I think people should be careful what they wish for ,some of the mods we have had on here in the last have been power mad Pricks ,we are lucky nowadays to have reasonable fellas ,it's not their fault some people think it's ok to behave like absolute nobs as soon as they get behind a keyboard ,,some chaps on here could do with looking at themselves with a bit of honesty .

How ye feeling now stan,you survive buddy lol

Thecsitecwouldntvbe the same without your krass humour lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

How ye feeling now stan,you survive buddy lol

Thecsitecwouldntvbe the same without your krass humour lol

I think his humour is more sardonic, ironic, even, sometimes, sarcastic........but never crass.

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think his humour is more sardonic, ironic, even, sometimes, sarcastic........but never crass.

Cheers.

Haha

Well I think when stan says something it's all or nothing either way,krass? 

22 minutes ago, Francie said:

Come on born read my post,it all started because some folk dont like coloured people,an that's all was talked about,on an on an then the mans wife an kid was brought into it,I'd  be still calling them c**ts an wankers too,not easy to let that go is it.

An I'm not saying anyone is innocent,I'm just saying how it all started an that's a fact,thread after thread of race talk.

An then it spiralled

It might of started by his family being called names.. but to blatantly call peoples family who have nothing to do with his petty arguments or who have never said a bad word to or about him is wrong .. how he is still on this site amazes me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

during the first 12 hours , i had a headache got the shivers during the night and a bit of a thirst all  soon sorted i had the az vaccine 2 week ago mrs had the pfizer last night had nothin as yet 

They've had the AZ vaccine and no side effect at all almost 24 hours later, not even a dead arm when I last spoke to them on the phone.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I use twat as a term of endearment, my days maybe numbered!! Lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They've had the AZ vaccine and no side effect at all almost 24 hours later, not even a dead arm when I last spoke to them on the phone.

Depends who gives the jab .Not all nurses are equal .

First load of jabs I had for Africa left me bruised and shaky but last lot were same with no probs whatsoever ,different nurse .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I use twat as a term of endearment, my days maybe numbered!! Lol

well this is a new one on me, but i never thowt day would come when i would be referring someone as a twat,but here goes,   your a good old twat Kev 

• Haha 2