Vaccine threads.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

It was a term for a vagina when I was young, but, hey, a lot has changed since the 50's ! ? !

Cheers.

I'm sure as a kid I was told it was a goldfish fanny, now why a goldfish I have no idea?? Lol

But certainly always believed it was a vagina reference of some sort...

I use it regularly when talking to Sid, Dytkos, Socks, Twobob and Balaur (Joe)... it just seems to be the right retort "shut up ya twat"...to them... 

I do hope I haven't hurt their feelings...lol

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

well this is a new one on me, but i never thowt day would come when i would be referring someone as a twat,but here goes,   your a good old twat Kev 

That's the spirit Keith ...thanks ya old twat...?

• Haha 2
Just now, sid g said:

my daughter got me a little pocket camera best thing i`ve ever had took some cracking pics with it , No photo description available.

Put some good ones up mate...??

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I'm sure as a kid I was told it was a goldfish fanny, now why a goldfish I have no idea?? Lol

But certainly always believed it was a vagina reference of some sort...

I use it regularly when talking to Sid, Dytkos, Socks, Twobob and Balaur (Joe)... it just seems to be the right retort "shut up ya twat"...to them... 

I do hope I haven't hurt their feelings...lol

It can be somewhat disconcerting when working with Americans when they tell someone "to get their fanny into gear" or that they gave their wife "a slap on the fanny" !

Of course it has a completely different meaning for the yanks.

A classic example of " two countries separated by a common language" !

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Chid said:

It might of started by his family being called names.. but to blatantly call peoples family who have nothing to do with his petty arguments or who have never said a bad word to or about him is wrong .. how he is still on this site amazes me 

Yeah fair enough,but who did that happen too,were you not calling him a liar also?

I dont know if he said about your family?

Lived in Indiana in 2002 , one particular day i was on my way to the shops buy some fags, im a bit of a shifty looking old twat, ?  but to cut a long story short, i was stopped by the highway patrol, i was warned not to walk in that district, anyway this copper got out, christ he was a huge bugger, he asked me if he could help, i told him im after some fags officer, as soon as i opened my mouth he clicked i nearly had to pick him up off the floor 

• Haha 3
50 minutes ago, Francie said:

Come on born read my post,it all started because some folk dont like coloured people,an that's all was talked about,on an on an then the mans wife an kid was brought into it,I'd  be still calling them c**ts an wankers too,not easy to let that go is it.

An I'm not saying anyone is innocent,I'm just saying how it all started an that's a fact,thread after thread of race talk.

An then it spiralled

Nonsense, I've been called all sorts and I've never even flirted with such accusations. I'd be ashamed of myself.

It's a basic level of respect. You don't result to calling someone a c**t or wanker etc because they sit the other side of the fence to you in a debate.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Nonsense, I've been called all sorts and I've never even flirted with such accusations. I'd be ashamed of myself.

It's a basic level of respect. You don't result to calling someone a c**t or wanker etc because they sit the other side of the fence to you in a debate.

Why who called you a c**t hi I got called many a thing on the God threads,didn't hear complaining then lol

Just now, Francie said:

Why who called you a c**t 

If we're going to move past all this then naming and shaming isn't going to help. When someone drops the tone I point it out there and then.

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

I got called many a thing on the God threads,didn't hear complaining then lol

So what? Never mind then? We just let this shit continue? It's dragging the site down and you know as well as I do in real life when the c**ts and wankers come out then consequences aren't far following. It's pathetic, resorted to far more frequently than would be in real life and wrecks the site as a result.

It has nothing to do with 'feelings' or "well ive been called stuff before so its alright for me to do it to others". Its about holding the forum to a standard of respect that stops discussion being wrecked. If a person is so weak of character they resort to calling someone a c**t etc rather than challenge the point of discussion then they should just stay away.

• Like 2

I know folks like to pretend this site is somewhere that's meaningless to them, a cyber pub, that they don't care about being bared from. But the truth is you all do care about this place. I personally learn a lot from this site, from the discussions we have, I learn a lot about my own views by being challenged and having to validate them. I value this site and it'd be a better place if everyone else would realise that in truth they do too. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If we're going to move past all this then naming and shaming isn't going to help. When someone drops the tone I point it out there and then.

So what? Never mind then? We just let this shit continue? It's dragging the site down and you know as well as I do in real life when the c**ts and wankers come out then consequences aren't far following. It's pathetic, resorted to far more frequently than would be in real life and wrecks the site as a result.

It has nothing to do with 'feelings' or "well ive been called stuff before so its alright for me to do it to others". Its about holding the forum to a standard of respect that stops discussion being wrecked. If a person is so weak of character they resort to calling someone a c**t etc rather than challenge the point of discussion then they should just stay away.

Well born look at yourself an others then,cause its not just one way street buddy,your liable also.

Just now, Francie said:

Well born look at yourself an others then,cause its not just one way street buddy,your liable also.

Years ago maybe. Point out one single instance where I've called someone a c**t or a wanker or a twat etc in the last two years.

I can push people's buttons without needed to call them a c**t.

36 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah fair enough,but who did that happen too,were you not calling him a liar also?

I dont know if he said about your family?

When I first put up a link weeks ago he started with the family name calling as he didn't agree with what I posted ... I hadn't once called him or his family anything.. 

I've said recently he's putting up false statistics and yes I've said he's lying about his FACTS .. because there not facts ..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

When I first put up a link weeks ago he started with the family name calling as he didn't agree with what I posted ... I hadn't once called him or his family anything.. 

I've said recently he's putting up false statistics and yes I've said he's lying about his FACTS .. because there not facts ..

To be fair the man is on the defensive all the time, put that together with his poor comprehension skills and it kicks off. 

I've never agreed with some of the topics on here and sometimes I've felt the silence by certain posters on here on such things is just as bad as the perpetrators. 

I'll admit I can be as spiteful and nasty as anyone when I'm insulted, maybe it's immaturity but always have been eye for an eye. 

• Like 1