What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

One of the hottest days of the year and Wifey wanted mince ffs. Did use up some fresh veg mind.

I would been happy with a Ploughman's and a Pint of Cider.

IMG_6358.JPG.911a79408c8ad00bc7cd548baf0c7d35.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

One of the hottest days of the year and Wifey wanted mince ffs. Did use up some fresh veg mind.

Cheers Arry

looks nice...but not for breakfast mate..lol

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

looks nice...but not for breakfast mate..lol

Last night mate Lol.

Just been to a Farm that has a cafe in a converted barn very nice full English.

Cheers Arry

17 minutes ago, Arry said:

Last night mate Lol.

Just been to a Farm that has a cafe in a converted barn very nice full English.

Cheers Arry

sounds good ...and sounds like a nice location

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

I'd be f***ing off home in this heat Sean.

No breakfast wraps mate?

Cheers Arry

Working in the city centre at the moment, middle of studentsville lol ,tried a few different places for food,they all been terrible ? be back on the proper grub,end of the month,back up the valleys to start a brand new site,42 private homes,start stripping back the soil and putting in the levels, drainage and utilities ..work every week and overtime for the next 18 months/2 yrs...lads I work for have told me to pick my new works truck/van..they will have 250k at the start,that should keep us going until we've built a couple and they sell them...things are looking up to be fair,had a few shit yrs,I'm happy in my work, family is all good,life in general at the minute is good ,even though the world seems f****d at present ??

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Working in the city centre at the moment, middle of studentsville lol ,tried a few different places for food,they all been terrible ? be back on the proper grub,end of the month,back up the valleys to start a brand new site,42 private homes,start stripping back the soil and putting in the levels, drainage and utilities ..work every week and overtime for the next 18 months/2 yrs...lads I work for have told me to pick my new works truck/van..they will have 250k at the start,that should keep us going until we've built a couple and they sell them...things are looking up to be fair,had a few shit yrs,I'm happy in my work, family is all good,life in general at the minute is good ,even though the world seems f****d at present ??

Fair play ?

10 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

If my Mrs ever kicks me out do you and your wife want to Foster me? I'm a fussy eater but I don't think you have ever put up food I wouldn't eat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice one ?we are rammed with work atm after couple months of scratching I’ve done 3 50 hour weeks and same this week be glad when we shut out in 2 weeks mind probably piss down then ??

• Haha 1