What's cooking?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll eat most stuff in a chinese restaurant mate must be the msg ? 

i like spain because you can get english food i don’t touch all that sea food 

greece i stuck to steak etc pizza ? 

france the food is shit aswell 

im not overly keen on pizza or spaghetti etc 

i’m queer with me food mate to be honest 

I'm a believer in eating what you enjoy, but I'll try anything, and a lot of times I enjoy it !

Theres times I get a craving for steak and chips, sometimes it's Chinese take away curry chicken.

When I worked on the Saudi Kings Royal flight, it was insane.....lobster, foi grasse, oysters, and we got to eat it all, but to be honest, I prefer prawns to lobster.

Thailand tiger prawns have to be the best in the world, just like New Zealand green lipped mussels are by far the best.

A good rib eye steak takes a lot of beating, but a Brazilian BBQ takes some beating as well.

Life is for living, young 'un, try everything once.....if you don't like it, at least you tried ?

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

won't entertain lamb, broccoli,radish,celery, cucumber, sprouts,mushrooms,hommus....most other things I will give a go?

i love lamb and eat mushrooms loads ? chicken onion mushroom in gravy bit  a soy sauce belting ? 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm a believer in eating what you enjoy, but I'll try anything, and a lot of times I enjoy it !

Theres times I get a craving for steak and chips, sometimes it's Chinese take away curry chicken.

When I worked on the Saudi Kings Royal flight, it was insane.....lobster, foi grasse, oysters, and we got to eat it all, but to be honest, I prefer prawns to lobster.

Thailand tiger prawns have to be the best in the world, just like New Zealand green lipped mussels are by far the best.

A good rib eye steak takes a lot of beating, but a Brazilian BBQ takes some beating as well.

Life is for living, young 'un, try everything once.....if you don't like it, at least you tried ?

Cheers.

?

rib eye brushed with soy worcester sauce garlic salt pepper   my favorite charts 

ousters id spew before the got in me mouth same cockles winkles mussels not a chance 

i can eat small prawns 

love makeral and tuna don’t like the salmon 

i’ll be off to a brazilian bbq place this week i’ll let you know how i get on ? 

36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't feed lamb to the dogs ....can smell it in their pussy?

minted lamb hard to beat 

bloke i know calls  it pussy meat must a been smelling a minger  or pussys haven’t been washed when on the rag or something ? 

Edited by mC HULL

I was in Australia one time, and a friend of the friend we were visiting invited us to a BBQ, he was a golf course designer and quite well off.

Anyway, there were oysters done with chopped bacon pieces, utterly fantastic, haven't a clue what they were called, maybe Mackem knows,...but I wouldn't thank you for a raw oyster.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was in Australia one time, and a friend of the friend we were visiting invited us to a BBQ, he was a golf course designer and quite well off.

Anyway, there were oysters done with chopped bacon pieces, utterly fantastic, haven't a clue what they were called, maybe Mackem knows,...but I wouldn't thank you for a raw oyster.

Cheers.

worst i ever seen was me pal eating fresh water mussels raw facking rank 

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Mc furry ears they say you are what you eat !  Is this you ?

DBB00177-C51F-4981-A2B4-C97DD3F53FA8.jpeg

? is it fack mate it’s got salad in it ? 

im not a big lover of mcdonald’s when i go normally get a mcchicken sandwich or chicken selects don’t mind the fries 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? is it fack mate it’s got salad in it ? 

im not a big lover of mcdonald’s when i go normally get a mcchicken sandwich or chicken selects don’t mind the fries 

When you abroad in Greece do you ask for sausage egg n chips in an authentic Greek restaurant lol or head to Mac Donald’s ? ?

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

When you abroad in Greece do you ask for sausage egg n chips in an authentic Greek restaurant lol or head to Mac Donald’s ? ?

few times i went i was all inclusive and food was descent if small steaks cows were small things there

and when you do eat out there’s plenty a good meat kebabs meat dishes chicken kebabs all tidy 

8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Angels on horseback 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

the name might be ..Kilpatrick....we had oysters done like that when we were in Adelaide

• Like 1

I do find it odd when folk won't try food from round the world...

I love the Greek dishes...and North African stuff done in tagines...very partial to West indian...

had some himalayan street food once that was fantastic

• Like 2