What's cooking?

8 minutes ago, Arry said:

Picked up half a lamb of a farmer mate today so its Lamb dinner. Still managing to get some Runner beans and Carrots.

IMG_1470.jpeg.1704d54a2548e54822163a82099a7197.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Looks spot on that we still got some green beans but runners are done , carrots did crap this year 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

No one goes short in your house ! Lovely plate of food ! 

I only have one meal on a Sunday, so I make it a good’un, I’m out now dropping my mam’s off and cake for the mother-in-law, while the missus is on the sofa in a food coma

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Looks spot on that we still got some green beans but runners are done , carrots did crap this year 

My runners had all but finished at the end of July so I cut them down by three quarters gave them a good feed and some not all are flowering again. Getting a feed about every three days now.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Poached eggs done in my opinion the proper way in poacher,  crumpets butter marmite and eggs on top when the yolk goes into the marmite complete madness lol….

IMG_0795.jpeg.1b00c26cbde248524035a7950ac753b4.jpeg

I'd destroy that right now pal looks perfect :thumbs: totally agree with you re the poacher too

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BGD said:

I'd destroy that right now pal looks perfect :thumbs: totally agree with you re the poacher too

Cheers Dave one of my favourites it’s a fine line with poaching too quick snotty eggs too long like rubber I always butter the plastic holders and they just fall out.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Poached eggs done in my opinion the proper way in poacher,  crumpets butter marmite and eggs on top when the yolk goes into the marmite complete madness lol….

IMG_0795.jpeg.1b00c26cbde248524035a7950ac753b4.jpeg

Youre a poacher alright! Have you got a pic of the poacher you use mate? they look the business

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, jeemes said:

Youre a poacher alright! Have you got a pic of the poacher you use mate? they look the business

Here you go Jeemes £9 out of Tesco don’t do what I did to my last one I put the eggs in and stupidly for got to put the water in underneath I stuck it on the gas and it was a pile of melted plastic and eggs lol…

IMG_0796.jpeg.81ff67ff29d046cf376ea40ebc05327c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1