AJ vs Pulev

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

10 hours ago, bird said:

just watched it , i think Fury will win , he out box Aj , land more punches and stop  poss round 9 . But Fury got to get in close before he can counter punch, that with any boxer , and this is where Aj will be very dangerous   and it be the same  for  wilder as well he be  ko as well , as gnasher as said many time Aj great finisher , throws big bombs , either Fury or wilder wouldn't get up, as  he puts good fast combinations in , which more dangerous  than one big punch . But as said Fury knows this, so will just out box him from the outside , and get the win, and this will how the fight will pan out 2021  fact   .:boxing::yes:

Don't forget our bet Ray

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Why was AJ so hesitant to just say it’s got to be him and Fury next post fight interview ?

Probably because he’s trying to convince the WBO to sanction another voluntary fight, over Usyk being his mandatory.., the only way they were ever going to wear that is if it was for an undisputed fight. Seems now they won’t sanction it anyway.

Some people are reading way too much into this imo. Joshua wants all the belts, that should be the aim of any fighter in any weight class. The Fury fight is the only fight for both boxers now. AJ just trying to ensure all the straps are on the line. Fury and his fans should appreciate that, but seems they haven’t the brains to, and are looking at this as a victory in the mind games stakes. Pretty pathetic really.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Probably because he’s trying to convince the WBO to sanction another voluntary fight, over Usyk being his mandatory.., the only way they were ever going to wear that is if it was for an undisputed fight. Seems now they won’t sanction it anyway.

Some people are reading way too much into this imo. Joshua wants all the belts, that should be the aim of any fighter in any weight class. The Fury fight is the only fight for both boxers now. AJ just trying to ensure all the straps are on the line. Fury and his fans should appreciate that, but seems they haven’t the brains to, and are looking at this as a victory in the mind games stakes. Pretty pathetic really.

To be fair, they prob want to hold off to get a full wembley again, that gate would be too massive to lose

22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Or maybe he’s hoping Fury goes off the rails if he keeps avoiding him or gets beat off someone else in the meantime if he keeps avoiding him thus not having to face him himself ?

The only fight out there is Fury v AJ

Governing bodies should realise this ‘ Hearn and Warren should realise this and make the purse 50 - 50 strait down the middle .

No f***ing about and get it on Summer 2021 hopefully in the UK with a full house shouting them on .

You’re convinced Joshua is afraid to fight Fury, we get it. I think you’re making a fool of yourself by saying it. Just my opinion.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Or maybe he’s hoping Fury goes off the rails if he keeps avoiding him or gets beat off someone else in the meantime if he keeps avoiding him thus not having to face him himself ?

Governing bodies should realise this ‘ Hearn and Warren should realise this and make the purse 50 - 50 strait down the middle .

No f***ing about and get it on Summer 2021 hopefully in the UK with a full house shouting them on .

Won't be in the UK because fury wouldn't have sorted his shit out by then

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

if he   Aj as to fight Usyk , that deff could put the spanner in works as they say  regards Aj and Fury ,Usyk  could be dangerous for any of he heavyweights  today , he a good alround fighter  . was just watching  some of  Ali  old fights, he works of his long jab most of his fights , then counter punch , with outstanding  speed and agilty, sometimes we forget how great he  was for heavyweight . Aj  changed  his tactics since his defeat,   using his jab and reach fair play to him, only what Fury always does  uses his best tools height and reach , both would deff have to do the same against Usyk  , like the Ali fight i watched today v Jerry Quarry and other smaller blokes he fought   when in his prime .:yes:

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

i do hate it when folk talk like this.....come on mate give him more credit....

i personly dont think any top fighter at the top of there game wants to avoid any other fighter... i think they both wont to get in the ring and fight each other....i think you should look to promoters and managers before sugesting a fighter is avoiding or scared...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I’m not saying he’s scared of fighting 

But another loss and that’s 2 and he be fighting for cheesy chips down Wembley way instead of 20-30 mill .

Thats his fear.

I think he thinks another defeat and the gravy ain’t bisto anymore.

Where by I still think

AJ - Usyk

AJ - Wilder

AJ - Whyte

and AJ a few others would still be interesting worthwhile match up’s .

Max, there will be a 2 or 3 fight deal in place, it will be worth more than any other heavyweight fights in history and they'll probably both retire after...the fighters don't give a f**k where or when Imo...but the promoters do the business and that's where it falls down.

It will happen now, it has to... 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Max, there will be a 2 or 3 fight deal in place, it will be worth more than any other heavyweight fights in history and they'll probably both retire after...the fighters don't give a f**k where or when Imo...but the promoters do the business and that's where it falls down.

It will happen now, it has to... 

Saudi 

Cheers, D.

4 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Saudi 

Cheers, D.

Yeah heard that mate, with the return fight at Wembley, stating covid would prevent the crowd for the first fight.

I think Hearn as come out and said May for the fight.

1 minute ago, sid g said:

hat about sums it up ,,, be more money in an aj fury 3 fight deal than the fights max up  but i can see  his thinking ...

The bottom line is any other fight is a sideways or backwards step, the money is there now for the fight and the public interest is at its height now.

Fury fighting very well against Wilder in both fights and adapting in the 2nd plus AJ losing then changing his style to be more patient and box more is setting the whole thing up nicely..

They ain't anywhere near the best ever imo but there the best out of the bunch now, so capitalise on it whilst the irons hot...