Autistic kids

14 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mrs showed me something before that was interesting there looking at links between autism and food things like additives /chemicals in farming crops and animals apparently it's a study that has been going a couple of years 

No doubt about it, we're been slowly poisoned alright

• Like 2

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Animals are a gift for my lad mate, it relaxes him and he just likes being with them.  

One thing to remember is that autism is a huge spectrum disorder.  It hugely effects people in different ways , My little girl was diagnosed with an ASD and i wasnt happy about it. I thought they

I have a lad 13 and girl 9 with autism.Can identify with a lot of things in this thread.A lot of the time it’s a bloody struggle but they are your kids and you do all can to help them cope with their

Posted Images

I don’t know if anyone here has ever done any heavy research into Endometriosis but those studies show that the amount of chemicals in the average woman’s body at about the average age they conceive is mind blowing.

22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There are chemicals in everything nowdays but I bet a penny to the pound the rich elite know how best to keep away from them .

Its no surprise they live into their 90s plus relatively fit ‘ active ect

Us plebs may as well be eating flavoured cardboard .

To be fair Max, unless they are walking round in an oxygen bubble and washing only with purified water they can’t.....nobody can.

The chemical trace elements in the studies I mentioned were literally from everything you ever come into contact with.

Water, cleaning products, deodorant, perfume, Shampoo, toothpaste, food......everything.

We are all drinking fluoride enriched recycled piss and shit every single day in the U.K. !

It comes out the tap ! 

The list is literally endless 

I will get her to put it up it compares diets through the years living conditions coal fires ect and farming methods and food processing and certain human genes having kids  it was interesting and thought provoking was autism as common as it is now years ago even though it wasn't  known about and kids got labelled either  bad or  odd even though we now know that's wrong are chemicals really  to blame 

Edited by Blackmag
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They at the top ain’t drinking out the tap Wilf .

Max did you drink water out of a tap or even a outside water source as kid I'm sure you did would you describe yourself as austic them at the elite schools unis ect I'm sure wouldn't of known of autism then and what or maybe the cause 

Edited by Blackmag
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Exactly and because of that they are better educated and for the best part eating better foodstuffs not the shite most working class eat nowdays .

Im not talking working class types that have made good

Im talking old money keep it in the family rich .

I’m sorry but that’s total garbage again. 

absolute social warrior nonsense . How does this indeterminate income affect your longevity ? 

it’s pretty much a lifestyle choice what you eat , obviously they’re are extremities with the most deprived areas and people with endless wealth 

make an average wage and probs eat as well as a city banker 

nonsense 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Exactly and because of that they are better educated and for the best part eating better foodstuffs not the shite most working class eat nowdays .

Im not talking working class types that have made good

Im talking old money keep it in the family rich .

The M&S crowds are slamming in happy shopper pork pies this Xmas.

You won't get better pies than that...

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Has there been a study conducted to see what the numbers of upper class kids re percentages have Autism ect compared to Kids off the estates so to speak ?

What does it matter ?

It don’t I’m afraid, proves nothing and achieves nothing.

Not taking anybody’s side here but instant access to everything is the problem not rich people eating better food, it’s easier to phone dominos or chuck a tray of oven chips in while your sat on social media than to cook a meal, I often get up on a Saturday and spend all day prepping and cooking food for the  family and friends, it’s much cheaper and more healthy but it takes time and effort which no decker seems willing to put in today because it’s easier to blame everybody else for your fat lazy offspring ??

• Like 2

i do laff  at the folk that say  i eat healthy , only wild game meat and so on      bollox  there is more dope and antbiotics in game birds than you can shake a stick at  thats what kept them alive in the pens  ,and the food they eat after  crops ect  have been sprayed with fk knows what , ,so it aint as natural as folk may think ;

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

This has really only came about the last 40-50 years 

Is pesticides and insecticides ‘ steroids ect playing a part .

Again with education and money the upper class have more chances of eating cleaner re organic ect 

Most working class don’t eat much fruit and veg ect never mind organic

Its Iceland shite / frozen ect and junk food re takeaways .

probebly  .think it all started with the introduction   of  DDT   about that time 

Do the rich REALLY eat healthier ?

They may have the money to make the CHOICE of eating healthier, but many of them suffer from what were once called "Rich mans disease" gout, heart disease, high blood pressure, and no wonder when you see the multi course banquettes they eat.

Then you've got the likes of Trump, famous for the amount of burgers he eats, and look at the food that was taken in for the politicians  discussing Brexit, loads of pizzas !

I think age has a lot to do with healthy eating, not money, just look at the people in a supermarket checkout line; not allways, but usually, the younger mother's trolleys will be full of bottles of coke, chicken dippers, crisps, chocolate, while the older people will have fruit, veg, meat etc.

I have nephews and nieces that live virtually on take outs,  while the missus and I cook most of our food.

I guess it's an age thing.

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Paul Scholes youngest has autism he must have a bob or two. I honestly do not think their is any link with autism and poverty tbh.

it doesnt matter a fk how much weath you have  today its the lifesyle choices you make . they might eat well and then shove aload of marching powder up there nose every night ,,