Autistic kids

also stops [BANNED TEXT] parents not bothering too help their own kids think its all schools fault,ive got a pal whose wife has taken kid out  main stream schooling 12yr old and he's clever as f**k and works loll is also polite and well mannered so parenting also helps a lot rather than giving em playstation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Animals are a gift for my lad mate, it relaxes him and he just likes being with them.  

One thing to remember is that autism is a huge spectrum disorder.  It hugely effects people in different ways , My little girl was diagnosed with an ASD and i wasnt happy about it. I thought they

I have a lad 13 and girl 9 with autism.Can identify with a lot of things in this thread.A lot of the time it’s a bloody struggle but they are your kids and you do all can to help them cope with their

Posted Images

9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I sometimes think it’s unfair and unnecessary to label kids and would like to think it’s just a case of everyone being different and there being no such thing as normal .

So long as people grow up knowing true right from wrong ‘good from bad ‘ what’s it matter ?

Lots of schools have a separate unit within them max.for down syndrome children and autistic children etc..and without the child being diagnosed.that child won't be allowed access to the unit.there are teachers trained to deal with such children. Some children can use the main classroom for lessons etc.but if things get a little bit distressing for them or what ever.then can go up to the unit to relax and unwind.and have a qualified teacher to talk to in there..

So yes I agree about the labeling etc.but to some children that tick in the box on there school application can be a godsend..as in access to the unit...

46 minutes ago, Boss-Hog said:

their is help read my last , school are or should be claiming parents need to b pushier. otherwise kids def suffer no help stuck in mainstream schooling

Bit like when they used to make you sit in the corner all day in a big pointed hat with a big D on the front mate.

We have twin boys who are autistic and a lot of what you lads have said is all to familiar. Our boys are very happy chaps and have a good sense of humour and i couldn't imagine life without them. They both take things very literally and one instance that always makes me smile when i remember it was when one lad came downstairs with his full batman costume on. I said " hello batman, have you just got back from fighting crime in Gotham city? " to which he lifted his mask and with a puzzled look said " it's me, Billy! "

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Tom went back to the gym today first time in months told his mum to park round the corner he walked straight in after having his gloves and wrapps placed in a certain way for 2 days I picked him up I could hear laughing he's watching only fool and horses with a few lads they were comparing gym members with the characters after one of the brushes heads kept falling off when one of them was cleaning up 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Tom went back to the gym today first time in months told his mum to park round the corner he walked straight in after having his gloves and wrapps placed in a certain way for 2 days I picked him up I could hear laughing he's watching only fool and horses with a few lads they were comparing gym members with the characters after one of the brushes heads kept falling off when one of them was cleaning up 

Lol when trigger says about them heads and handles it's pure genius the guy who wrote that ?..

Tom's a lumper mate.I bet he loves slamming the heavy bag in the gym..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Funny enough he's more bothered about foot work and stance and getting fit again at the min but yeah trigger was great he was actually watching Rodney getting chased in the 3 wheeler 

The gold channel have had only fools on for the last month I think on Saturdays and Sundays all day long..what a programme ? 

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, talt said:

The boys have watched all the only fools episodes and specials at least five times back to back.  They like Porridge as well and on the buses.

Tom  likes Peter kay as well watches all his stuff it's funny listening to him laughing and repeating it all whilst he pauses it