to have the corvid jab or not

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But they are going to be forced to have it once Govs lean on companies and airlines saying you cannot work or fly with us unless vaccinated ??

How are they going to keep a record of who's had the jab ? 

I've had a few injections over the years and my doctor doesn't have a record of any of them for some reason .. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

If you travel to most far flung destinations you have a vaccine, in fact a few vaccines

So is the reluctance based on the short time the vaccine has been developed only?

99% of people vaccinate there kids, hundreds of thousands probably millions have the flu jab...

Is this a kick back against science? Because science has in the main been one of humans greatest strengths.

Who truly gives a f**k if the pharmaceuticals are gonna make trillions...they're already billions of times richer than any of us, who cares??

I'll never ger my head around blaming the government for everything, this is being played out world wide our government is as clueless about the next steps as the next man....whatever they do someone will say its wrong...

This constant under 65 only 388 without any illness is hard to swallow, what if 5000 died because they had asthma and covid finished them off, its flimsy in my opinion because its a fact to suit a narrative... state how many under 65 have died completely.

I would also guess, and there is no science or facts behind this, that the money, resource and time attributed to producing a vaccine for the disease would accelerate any program exponentially... this has been put through quicker than drug before because the weight of world resource is behind it... 

Good Post that kev

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

From my own personal perspective no conspiracy, just not willing to be a living Guinea pig for a vaccine that has been created in 10 months not 10 years of a normal vaccine has had lots of the crucial testing skipped is making a handful of people an obscene amount of money and will protect me from a virus that I have a 99.8% chance of recovering from naturally, I think it’s more common sense than conspiracy but hey ho ??

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Spot on :thumbs:

.............. I think that's how a lot of regular folk feel at the moment - me included.

We're not conspiracy nuts, I just don't want to be one of the first to have a rushed vaccine   - I might have it one day, depending on what adverse effects we see in others. 

Yep, that's exactly my take on it. Nothing to do with conspiracies etc etc. My reasons for not wanting the jab are, for the most part, exactly what greyman has been saying.

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Spot on .

let Hancock do his laugh cry nonsense for the numptys of this land

if they want to thin out the population they’d be better off removing the sheep from the gene pool .

Really got a bee in your bonnet about Hancock eh mate, every post you refer to that ...so what hes a cock, we all pretty much think that... 

Its always, sheep and numptys if they differ with your views....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, that's exactly my take on it. Nothing to do with conspiracies etc etc. My reasons for not wanting the jab are, for the most part, exactly what greyman has been saying.

And that is a completely reasonable and sensible point mate....id say most people are worried about it for that reason.... its common sense thinking opposed to actively seeking some hidden mysterious plot/truth which even if you find you can do f**k all about...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

And that is a completely reasonable and sensible point mate....id say most people are worried about it for that reason.... its common sense thinking opposed to actively seeking some hidden mysterious plot/truth which even if you find you can do f**k all about...

Yes mate. I can't really understand why others keep saying that those of us that don't want the jab MUST believe in some sort of conspiracy, and best one of all so far, south hams hunter's theory, that those of us against the jab should be 'hung for treason'. Lol, I did laugh out loud to that one! Lol ?

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Really got a bee in your bonnet about Hancock eh mate, every post you refer to that ...so what hes a cock, we all pretty much think that... 

Its always, sheep and numptys if they differ with your views....

Read that reply of maxs and thought exactly the same. 

Comes across as a right cock sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

From my own personal perspective no conspiracy, just not willing to be a living Guinea pig for a vaccine that has been created in 10 months not 10 years of a normal vaccine has had lots of the crucial testing skipped is making a handful of people an obscene amount of money and will protect me from a virus that I have a 99.8% chance of recovering from naturally, I think it’s more common sense than conspiracy but hey ho ??

What crucial testing has been skipped?

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t care about going abroad, nor do I care if me boss tells me I need one to work, I don’t know if I’ll have one or not, can’t see anybody being forced either way tbh but will cross that bridge when I come to it, I’ll let the general chat conspiracy theorists an the folk with no dogs to argue about that ?

:boogy:

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you enjoy taking it sideways craic on and stick your Arse as high in the air as you possibly can NK ?

Have your children had there routine jabs in school max ??

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If you enjoy taking it sideways craic on and stick your Arse as high in the air as you possibly can NK ?

What you on about??

I do no different to you, or anyone else...I've not even contemplated the jab yet, as I don't need to..

Heres one for you, your wife is from Thailand, I guess she had family there still who if any become ill she would want to go and see... so if Thailand make it compulsory to have the covid vaccine you would say no...

31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yes mate. I can't really understand why others keep saying that those of us that don't want the jab MUST believe in some sort of conspiracy, and best one of all so far, south hams hunter's theory, that those of us against the jab should be 'hung for treason'. Lol, I did laugh out loud to that one! Lol ?

Some keep going on about big companies profiting, governments shafting us, chips in the vax, Bill Gates being the devil in disguise blah blah blah .... there's always been the rich the poor and thd grafters....get over it...don't turn this into another shit show about it cause there is f**k all you can do...

I'm with you, you should never be forced into anything against your free will, if thd vax is a worry for people due to the short period it has been developed i get it... It probably won't require everyone to have it anyway, as the old and vulnerable will be first to have it and a lot of us will probably contract the virus and recover.... 

Edited to say, I reckon SHH was fishing for bites....perhaps he blanked the night before in his quest for a big huss?? ??

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1