to have the corvid jab or not

1 minute ago, WILF said:

No one is doubting it but the important question is “why?” Mate......even I know it’s not a single reason, it’s a collection of different things ?

Government imposed drug em up same after second World War build housing estates pubs all over get em pissed up 

Or thered be a civil war 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You’d be surprised what are thought of as decent folk will sit indoors 2-3 times per week sniffing thinking they are doing no harm but all the while funding  all the other criminality what goes hand in hand  with it and pulling their communities down.

I'm not surprised pal, I've seen it first hand. 

You do know it's not just young un's though, blokes in their 50's and 60's are bang at it. 

I watched a thing the other night about Boudicca.

At the end it detailed the destruction of her force of between 50,000 and 150,000 by a legion of 10,000.

Just like we did at Agincourt, the Roman general chose a place that suited him and then he told the troops as they faced the screaming hoards not to be afraid as they were one unit, brothers, men of discipline and training and had fought many times and won many victories.

Stick together, stay close and don’t break ranks was what he told them.

They slaughtered the British, wave after wave after wave, it was a massacre.

Point is, the unit with one culture of fighting, single minded and together, shared training and values of methodology is always stronger than the rag tag hotch potch running about with no common or shared bond.

We learned this lesson and it stood us in good stead many times in our recent history.

But we have forgotten, it’s been robbed from us.

Britain is a hotch potch and we are weaker for it.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Lads I know from good families at it regular and going to good jobs ‘ running firms ect

Thats how deeply ingrained and socially acceptable it’s become

just like your grandfather going down the local for a pint of bitter back when.

The only real difference between that and alcohol is one is legal. 

Both have the potential to mess lives up and both have the potential to kill you. 

Humans are addicts by nature at the end of the day if you ask me. 

24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The only real difference between that and alcohol is one is legal. 

Both have the potential to mess lives up and both have the potential to kill you. 

Come on greb alcohol bad but kids still got fed didnt they mate the white and brown have mothers not only on game thereself but pimping there daughters robbing parents grand parents young people legs missing 

There both addict but beer no were near as bad detrimental for familys community 

47 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Actually, only a very small percentage of humans develope proper addiction, or are even genetically capable of true addiction.

MASSIVE subject to get into, with far too many numbers, and too much science involved.

Over to you B H ? ? ......... ?

2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

That little difference though means thousands of families and children suffer at the hands of cartels , dealers and associated crime ,government loses huge revenue in taxes that go towards services are void. Coke is generally far more expensive , putting pressure on personal finances , all this county lines thing a national epidemic , I'd like to think covid has at least reduced this disgusting trend of shipping kids into rural or neighbouring countries to sell drugs to all and sundry. I don't know what the answer is but I'd rather have the village pub than a beemer full of scumbags selling coke to all and sundry

Everyman and there dogs at it a lad I know lives in a small village and sees them regular outside his house so he’d had enough bit of a scuffle and coppers arrested him and let the c**ts go why would a load of niggers in a Range Rover be in a country village with Armani tracksuits and AirMax be knocking about there not exactly waiting to do a spot of pheasant shooting are they I’ve come to the conclusion society is f****d and there’s no going back A lass was out in snow yesterday flat tyre and not one person stopped to help I went into work got van and jack and two of us went up to give her a hand she couldn’t find her locking nut so we chiseled them out she was so greatful after people don’t think like that anymore stab someone in back for there own gain no going down street to borrow milk or borrow a lawnmower Worlds f****d 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Actually, only a very small percentage of humans develope proper addiction, or are even genetically capable of true addiction.

MASSIVE subject to get into, with far too many numbers, and too much science involved.

Over to you B H ? ? ......... ?

Its an interesting subject though mate....

I think we all have addictive tendencies, I know I have thats why I never touched drugs... but have drank too much at times, more a case of not wanting the good night to end....I would hate to be in a position where I was gasping for drugs... 

We all know mates, relatives, associates who go too far.... no doubt coke has changed the Saturday night out, its rife in every town, along with steroids, beards and tattoos...the Instagram look is all important...lol

But that true addiction, that makes you a selfish robbing, sad and lonely person must be terrible... drinking has affected our family, and alcoholism is a sad thing to see...  I've watched mates going into the drug thing and felt sorry for them, 2 good mates needed help for gambling one worked for me and the crunch point was when he done all his money the day he was paid, we were working in Penistone, Yorkshire and he had to sub off me to get through the month...he quit the job as his wife couldn't trust him anymore to be away...he ended up at GA and really sorted himself out...his Dad was a big gambler as well....its a f****r addiction if you let it get you...

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not surprised pal, I've seen it first hand. 

You do know it's not just young un's though, blokes in their 50's and 60's are bang at it. 

Now that is sad as feck..bordering on pathetic I would say..cnuts need culling pronto..

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Everyman and there dogs at it a lad I know lives in a small village and sees them regular outside his house so he’d had enough bit of a scuffle and coppers arrested him and let the c**ts go why would a load of niggers in a Range Rover be in a country village with Armani tracksuits and AirMax be knocking about there not exactly waiting to do a spot of pheasant shooting are they I’ve come to the conclusion society is f****d and there’s no going back A lass was out in snow yesterday flat tyre and not one person stopped to help I went into work got van and jack and two of us went up to give her a hand she couldn’t find her locking nut so we chiseled them out she was so greatful after people don’t think like that anymore stab someone in back for there own gain no going down street to borrow milk or borrow a lawnmower Worlds f****d 

I done the same last winter on the school run an old fella parked on the side of the road with a flat tire..stopped walked over to ask him shall I change the tyre for you.he just looked at me as if I was going to rob him.even stuttering his words out.i found that quite sad as he is only acting that way because of the way society has gone..so drove off a bit blown away by his reaction to be honest..

They still have an old fashioned thing here and to give it a name I’m going to call it “community shame”.......do something wrong and everyone knows about it and it follows you.

In more extreme cases you are shunned altogether.

We have lived in an “everything’s OK, be what you want to be and do what you want to do” social construct for a long time now.

Nothing mattered, nobody said no, a man could be a woman and a woman a man, lower the age of homosexual consent so that grown men can legally bugger children, smoke the dope, don’t say anything nasty to anyone about their life choices, accept, accept, accept.......what the hell did we think was going to happen ?

Fact is, as even the most easy going, happy go lucky blokes among us know.......everything isn’t OK, sometimes you have to condemn people for their choices.

Proper Society with shared values and bonds can and does very much police itself if you let it, scumbags won’t be tolerated in those circles of shared community.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its an interesting subject though mate....

I think we all have addictive tendencies, I know I have thats why I never touched drugs... but have drank too much at times, more a case of not wanting the good night to end....I would hate to be in a position where I was gasping for drugs... 

We all know mates, relatives, associates who go too far.... no doubt coke has changed the Saturday night out, its rife in every town, along with steroids, beards and tattoos...the Instagram look is all important...lol

But that true addiction, that makes you a selfish robbing, sad and lonely person must be terrible... drinking has affected our family, and alcoholism is a sad thing to see...  I've watched mates going into the drug thing and felt sorry for them, 2 good mates needed help for gambling one worked for me and the crunch point was when he done all his money the day he was paid, we were working in Penistone, Yorkshire and he had to sub off me to get through the month...he quit the job as his wife couldn't trust him anymore to be away...he ended up at GA and really sorted himself out...his Dad was a big gambler as well....its a f****r addiction if you let it get you...

Good post mate. And yes, I get what you're saying, and am in no way trivialising such a hugely catastrophic experience for those that are truly addicted. Must be absolute hell for those, and their family and close friends.

I suppose a lot of us on here are very similar, not just in our hobbies and pastimes, but similar in that we all like a bit of peace and quiet, relax with a bottle of wine, or two, or a few pints etc. But like you said, YOU knew/know when enough is enough. You had the presence of mind to be able to say 'enough', 'I'm not going down that route'. YOU could/can control it.

Hope I'm coming across half sensibly here lol, as I've done a few courses  involving the brain, addictions  symptoms etc etc, over the years, after I suffered a bad accident, which involved some brain damage, 21 years ago this nov 28 just gone, and I tend to get like a dozen thoughts going through my head every few seconds whenever I start talking  or in this case, writing about it lol.

• Like 1

'You will have nothing an you will like it'

Why do these old men think they know what's best for the average joe?

Why are they so insisted on forcing there 'plan's on the people?

Why doesn't nobody care what there doing?

Why are lots of leaders around the world,not them all,politicians,people in high places calling for there 'plan's to be implemented?

Very few question or even pay attention to these globalists or there bigger picture, how soceity is now an has changed dramatically,,an understand the power these people have to do what there doing.

Were all locked down in our houses under the guise of health,an most wont bat an eyelid an do what there told.

This 'plan' has been in the making a long time,if we think this Is bad,think about our children an what it's going to be like for them?

This is not a conspiracy,this is there words not mine.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

They still have an old fashioned thing here and to give it a name I’m going to call it “community shame”.......do something wrong and everyone knows about it and it follows you.

In more extreme cases you are shunned altogether.

We have lived in an “everything’s OK, be what you want to be and do what you want to do” social construct for a long time now.

Nothing mattered, nobody said no, a man could be a woman and a woman a man, lower the age of homosexual consent so that grown men can legally bugger children, smoke the dope, don’t say anything nasty to anyone about their life choices, accept, accept, accept.......what the hell did we think was going to happen ?

Fact is, as even the most easy going, happy go lucky blokes among us know.......everything isn’t OK, sometimes you have to condemn people for their choices.

Proper Society with shared values and bonds can and does very much police itself if you let it, scumbags won’t be tolerated in those circles of shared community.

Have read that Fall of Western Man book?