to have the corvid jab or not

Just now, Greb147 said:

That's true but when hospitals are considering setting up tents then that tells us they are overrun. 

Fcuking great idea setting tents up in the middle of winter. 

Them tents won't be flimsy fabric affairs I very much doubt.proper flooring.heating etc.

I would rather go in there tent than sit in the house dying to be honest..it seems that whatever they do people will still moan about them mate..they are working to a budget.every hospital would love a bigger budget no doubt..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The other option is private healthcare.

I know the NHS isn't perfect, but my family and I have been treated with nothing but care, compassion, and professionalism by the NHS and its staff.

Comparing them with dust bin men, sewer men is ridiculous; I'm not going to die if my bins aren't emptied or my drains blocked.

To portray nurses as lazy drugged up wasters is the complete opposite to the the people I've had far to many dealings with in the recent past.

Cheers.

You must have been one of the fortunate ones. 

There's just as many cases of unprofessionalism reported I should imagine. 

I found the nurses to be of good nature and compassion but that doesn't compensate for wrongdoings. 

I don't know who's called them drugged up wasters? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You must have been one of the fortunate ones. 

There's just as many cases of unprofessionalism reported I should imagine. 

I found the nurses to be of good nature and compassion but that doesn't compensate for wrongdoings. 

I don't know who's called them drugged up wasters? 

Max has..

1 minute ago, king said:

Them tents won't be flimsy fabric affairs I very much doubt.proper flooring.heating etc.

I would rather go in there tent than sit in the house dying to be honest..it seems that whatever they do people will still moan about them mate..they are working to a budget.every hospital would love a bigger budget no doubt..

Folk will have no choice pal. 

But why set up these tents in the first place when there's several nightingale hospitals empty? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Folk will have no choice pal. 

But why set up these tents in the first place when there's several nightingale hospitals empty? 

I don't know the answer..there must be a reason I would imagine..

Germany thought, who in health has experienced of track and trace, ? sexual heath? so they went and said "can you upscale this? They could and did and it worked, plus pretty cheap ?

Our shower of sh&te  went to mates companies who had no experience or expertise and gave them billions. They failed and people died as a result. 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No I have not ‘ I’ve said that their are nurses on the sniff on their days off and they are.

Iv never said all but some are and they are in every hospital in the country .

And yes the standards as a whole and morals ain’t what they were 30 years or so ago .

Thsts the way society has gone .

But don’t be lying saying Iv said ALL nurses are drugged up wssters but some definitely are.

a lot of young nurses full of sniff on their days off 

That's what you said.show me were Ive said..you said ALL nurses..

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

A lot see the uniform as a status symbol and a pay packet.

It days gone by most went into the profession to actually nurse ect

Not any more

Standards have slumped as society has .

I find it very hard but I agree with that mate, and that's from over 10 years in the "system" of first hand experience...

There is such a mixture of nurses from absolute angels to those who truly only care about the pay packet...2 of the standout nurses for us were foreign, a Fillipino and Eastern European (Polish i think?), they were exactly what nurses should be, tentative, caring and the very same to everyone on the ward. Like I say for 10 years we've been in and out of the hospitals, here and in London (my wife's main consultant us Professor Hart, in St Marks Hospital North London...an absolute encyclopaedia of knowledge alongside her surgeon (won't chance the name, he's Indian and again a wizard in his field).. without my wife searching and finding these her life would be very different now, we just haven't got that knowledge base in out local hospital.

Also had a week in St Thomas hospital, due to a terrible reaction to her medication about 5 years ago...again our hospital ran out of ideas, and my wife's skin was literally burning off, it was horrendous... the professor we saw in St Thomas whisked in the room with a gaggle of doctors following looked at my wife arms, legs, back, head...everywhere was being "burnt" from the inside out... he said a load of words i have no idea what anything meant and left the room, the care in the next week was outstanding and my wife recovered after around 3 weeks, just being shown what to use and how to use it....

You won't believe me but I swear its the truth, our hospital had my wife on light treatment and it wasn't working, everyday we were there...eventually the nurse opened a cupboard and told my wife to take the ointments, lotions etc and try them until one worked...they went in her handbag....I promise you this is the truth...and it made her worse...rubbing all sorts onto completely ruined skin.... f***ing terrible, but they just didn't know what to do.

She's even had the wrong blood put up for her, she had to argue with the nurse to take it down and not administer, the nurse was adamant it was hers...the mistake was in another patient by chance with the same name...after checking the "blood log" (not sure what its called) they apologised to her....I dont even know my blood type so I'd probably be dead...lol

Anyway a ramble, but I can't sit and just blindly say the NHS is amazing and without fault, I am forever grateful that my wife and father are still here due to some amazing surgery... I applaud the great work many nurses and doctors do everyday, but I have seen enough shit to know the management and some employees need a good kick up the ass or better still f***ing off..

• Like 6
Just now, maxhardcore said:

You tried to make out I’m saying all nhs staff are drugged up wasters

Your a right fanny at the end of the day you are ??

I will ask again..show me were I've said that max ??

The NHS has no culture of professionalism at all.

Its a massive box ticking operation with a massive sprinkling of PC nonsense on the top !

Im absolutely positive that people who enter that underpaid profession do so for all the right reasons but they are overwhelmed by the culture.

Its simply shocking !

The difference between private and the NHS is literally  night and day, and the worst bit is that it’s things that don’t cost money like giving someone a good bollocking for getting basic stuff wrong......in the NHS this is routinely tolerated but not in private care.

Nobody cares because they don’t have to care, they always have the “lack of funding/bad old Tory’s” excuse to fall back on......it’s the ultimate get of jail card.

You just couldn’t get away with it in private business.

The funding mode for the NHS can’t survive considering all the nonsense over and above actually just curing people that it falls over itself to get involved in.

It’s beyond repair and keep blaming funding every years for the last 40 years is utter bollocks when an “oi, buck your f***ing ideas up” to some nurse making a shit job of it is what’s required !

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The NHS has no culture of professionalism at all.

Its a massive box ticking operation with a massive sprinkling of PC nonsense on the top !

Im absolutely positive that people who enter that underpaid profession do so for all the right reasons but they are overwhelmed by the culture.

Its simply shocking !

The difference between private and the NHS is literally  night and day, and the worst bit is that it’s things that don’t cost money like giving someone a good bollocking for getting basic stuff wrong......in the NHS this is routinely tolerated but not in private care.

Nobody cares because they don’t have to care, they always have the “lack of funding/bad old Tory’s” excuse to fall back on......it’s the ultimate get of jail card.

You just couldn’t get away with it in private business.

The funding mode for the NHS can’t survive considering all the nonsense over and above actually just curing people that it falls over itself to get involved in.

It’s beyond repair and keep blaming funding every years for the last 40 years is utter bollocks when an “oi, buck your f***ing ideas up” to some nurse making a shit job of it is what’s required !

I paid for private health care for many years through the business mate, by then my wife was in the system and would've cost us a house to include her on the policy for that issue!! Lol

I got it out because if ever my kids were ill like my wife was they would not be on a ward with 2 good nurses 2 ok nurses and 2 who just didn't give a f**k... some of it was abysmal and it pisses me off to say it, we all pay handsomely into the system so its not free and should certainly be accountable.

If not cut taxes by 7 or 10 % and we'll pay, plus top up a bit to look after those who genuinely can not work, through disability, age, etc.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1