to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, hambone said:

I know mate.....Its just better when you fkrs are the butt of it. ???

Other than the odd rugby match that's a very rare occasion....??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So what about the 50k plus excess deaths during the winter if 2017/18 when they say the flu vax failed that year ?

64,000 people died in January 2018 in England and Wales of all causes. Public Health England estimates that across the 2017/18 flu season there were around 22,000 deaths associated with flu in England.

16 minutes ago, baker boy said:
UK.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

1 in 5 thinks the government is deliberately letting people die.

Let them sign papers that say if they catch it they don't receive any treatment what's so ever that goes to the rest that thinks it's a conspiracy by the government watch most back track 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I’m not doing anything 50k plus excess deaths in winter of 2017 due to flu

You keep repeating this figure, but which is it? Did 64k die, or is it 50k? I'm going with neither but I'd like read it for myself.

Will you link to where you read it so we can read it also?

Please and thank you.

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That depends where you pull your data from to suit your agenda ?

That's why I've been asking you where you're pulling yours from because I can't find anything that's even close to the figure you're quoting. I'm either not looking in the right place, or we're looking at the same data and getting completely different interpretations from it.

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I'd like to see the huge amount of deaths from the vaccine...

Also what vaccine it was...that would be key to anyones decisions surely?

Any takers?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

That's why I've been asking you where you're pulling yours from because I can't find anything that's even close to the figure you're quoting. I'm either not looking in the right place, or we're looking at the same data and getting completely different interpretations from it.

Any takers?

WWW.WEBMD.COM

The two COVID vaccines are remarkably low-risk, and deaths that occurred in people after getting the vaccine don't...

23.5m doses in USA, 196 deaths after but still unknown if any relate to the vaccine 126 of the deaths are in care homes where they were expected....

So that's around a 1 in 120'000 chance of dying if any of the deaths are proven.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Does anyone know if you can pay private for the jab yet as the wife is doing my nut in about me getting the jab.

I haven't heard of it being available here, but people were flying to the UAE to have it.

Problem is they are now on the "proscribed" list and you have to do two weeks quarantine when you get back.

So, around £700 for the flight, £1500 for the hotel quarantine when you get back, plus the cost of the vaccine, makes it a very expensive undertaking.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I haven't heard of it being available here, but people were flying to the UAE to have it.

Problem is they are now on the "proscribed" list and you have to do two weeks quarantine when you get back.

So, around £700 for the flight, £1500 for the hotel quarantine when you get back, plus the cost of the vaccine, makes it a very expensive undertaking.

Cheers.

I will give that a miss even if i was a millionaire i wouldn't go through all that just to get the jab.