to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Piers Morgan outed on Twitter by Guido Fawkes for fcking off to Antigua for Christmas, after calling for Christmas to be cancelled for everyone, deleting tweets and people on twitter as fast as his podgy fat fingers will let him, another fckn hypocrit

"Order, Order", (Guido Fawkes), is my go to news outlet.

It was him that broke the news, with pictures, of Morgan at a party dressed in a Nazi uniform.

He broke the news about the Antigua trip a couple of days ago.

Morgan hasn't mentioned either, and as you say, blocking anyone who mentions it .

Cheers.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I just cant weigh him up on this. 

He's flip flopped his way through this, gets a whiff of something on Facebook or the man in the corner shop and comes on here and tells everyone it's facts and if you don't believe him your a sheeple or stupid but next week he'll change his mind, he's just a halfwit know-it-all that thinks his opinions should be taken as gospel. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"Order, Order", (Guido Fawkes), is my go to news outlet.

It was him that broke the news, with pictures, of Morgan at a party dressed in a Nazi uniform.

He broke the news about the Antigua trip a couple of days ago.

Morgan hasn't mentioned either, and as you say, blocking anyone who mentions it .

Cheers.

Screenshot_20210111-205357_Google.jpg.701151b3cacb70cc09c5205acca93032.jpg

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think how it’s been handled ain’t very good  and a total over reaction .

But then on the other hand you're saying it's all our fault and people are not helping themselves.