to have the corvid jab or not

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Far East and Oceana seem to have dealt with it much better .

I'd tend to agree but I'd reckon that would be more to do with the fact that they have a lot more experience with these viruses whereas we've just ignored it until the body count meant we couldn't look away any more.

Is there anything other than Chinese state media reporting any conflicting data? Especially as the CCP has just jailed the woman who reported conflicting data to the Chinese state narrative?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Whuan identified it on Dec29th 2019 I think it was

By mid January they were warning the west and it was all over the news how they were shutting everything down ‘ wearing masks ect .

Uk did not lock down till March 23 rd

We were not advised to wear masks till august in shoos ect 

Masks were not made compulsory in shops till around November .

Daily conflicting advice 

Plus a self self self youth that’s the product of a me me me left wing liberal system.

The Far East and Oceana seem to have dealt with it much better .

But it's not just youths look at them marching about wearing masks a lot were middle aged or the doctor who finished a shift on nye to be met with a group of protesters again a good few middle aged like you even said about masks in shops some not wearing them everyone needs to get on board but they aren't and a lot don't give a toss so this is going to carry on for a lot longer yet 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

AUZ and NZ  handled it much better than the West.

I couldn't edit my post above but I thought this was an interesting addition.

Australia's population density is 8 people per mile²

New York is 26,403 people per mile²

London is 14,670 people per mile²

The New York metropolitan area has roughly 2 million more people in it than the entire country of Australia. Could that have helped the Aussies?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

By doing exactly what we're arguing against. Would you agree that their mass compliance helped?

China's lock down as a example was a lock down far more robust in every way than here and there punishments for breaking rules are brutal not like here a pissy little warning or fine could you imagine marches happening about wearing a mask or black life matters  over there it wouldn't even get thought of .and there's a few that have gone against the Chinese government over corvid  that are now dead doctors ect 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

China's lock down as a example was a lock down far more robust in every way than here and there punishments for breaking rules are brutal not like here a pissy little warning or fine could you imagine marches happening about wearing a mask or black life matters  over there it wouldn't even get thought of .and there's a few that have gone against the Chinese government over corvid  that are now dead doctors ect 

Totally agree with you there, mate, but I can't accept that's the way to behave in a free country and given the CCP's totalitarian control on the media I still don't believe it was the success story they're making it out to be.

I certainly wouldn't want to see that kind of government response in either of our nations but I also would like to see this brought under control with as little a fuss as we can muster. It will take mass compliance but I'd rather it was done through the free will of an educated citizenry than via the gun barrel of the state, if that makes sense?

I think we all understand the scope of the problem but with a couple of hundred million differences of opinion it seems to be getting worse rather than better?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Balaur said:

Looks likely primary schools may not reopen next week. I'll be honest I wouldn't blame teachers, all getting a bit short notice now, but either way it's not an easy choice for many....

They're not opening in and around London and the union have released a big statement about it 

10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I couldn't edit my post above but I thought this was an interesting addition.

Australia's population density is 8 people per mile²

New York is 26,403 people per mile²

London is 14,670 people per mile²

The New York metropolitan area has roughly 2 million more people in it than the entire country of Australia. Could that have helped the Aussies?

Of course it helped.

If the China Virus is as contagious as we are all lead to believe, then it would spread more where there is more people, simple.

China though is a different story.

6 hours ago, Balaur said:

Looks likely primary schools may not reopen next week. I'll be honest I wouldn't blame teachers, all getting a bit short notice now, but either way it's not an easy choice for many....

My daughter is in education and she has spent a lot of her Christmas getting her online lessons prepared as she expected the government to lie and do a U turn over kids going back, it’s really coming to something when you have to make decisions based on what you think your leaders are lying about, they have done it during every school holiday so a pattern is emerging, just like our Christmas lockdown, tell everyone they can have Christmas then 3 days later when all th mps have gone on holiday and can’t vote against it just simply change your mind and ruin everyone’s Christmas, ??

Here’s one for the pro vax possie, doctor hilary the housewives favourite saying the vaccine won’t really work and we will have to wait to see how effective it is, surely should have been done before pumping into people and again makes one wonder why they are so keen to get this jab into everyone when they don’t no if it even works  ?

• Like 2

The one thing that I have learned out of watching all these debates unfold is that there is a complete lack of trust or faith in those we elect to govern us......it’s been 25 years in the making so I have to ask myself, why are we still electing these people ?

This wouldn’t have even been a conversation 50 years ago.

Nothing got better the last 25 years in fact apart from our illusion of wealth it all got much, much worse and now we are at the point where we have a very reasonable suspicion that they are actively trying to do us direct harm........how the f**k have we let it come to this ? 

Some don’t want a vaccine and I suspect those that do will cross their fingers and hope when they do get it, such is the level of mistrust.

We are even entertaining the idea that it is an aggressive coup against the people and again, I think those people have a case as much as we don’t want to believe it.

Anyone who votes for one of the two main parties after witnessing just where they have people at mentally the last 12 months needs their bumps felt ! 

We can’t carry on like this, we have to use our vote and try something else surely ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1