to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its polarised mate, the world is talking about it and suddenly everyone is an expert...I've heard more shit from lads about, vaccines, new world order, scientific research..etc etc the same lads who 18 months ago knew f**k all about anything, they were talking about birds, football and the next job on...

I dont know f**k all about vaccines, I never have...but when I went to Thailand many years ago I took the vaccines, when I went to Africa the same, carribean the same...etc etc...they could've been knocked up in a back alley off Union Street the day before for all I knew...but I took them...

I do know that money buys time and accelerates process...its what we see in many industries...chuck a load of money at something and people shit miracles ...I'm just thinking that there has never been so much money chucked at anything ever....so chances are they have done it a bit quicker than normal..lol

Not only that most have chucked stuff up their nose without giving a f**k

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Not only that most have chucked stuff up their nose without giving a f**k

Well at least I aint got that on my conscious lol

Edited by NEWKID
Just now, South hams hunter said:

No I know that mate but plenty have. I bet none have ever checked what's in I we the counter painkillers, flu medicine etc.

Mate who knows what has gone on our bodies over the years.... 

I completely get the worry on something being developed quickly, but never before would anyone know is more the point... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Its simple really I had the vaccine to try to ensure my family have a father next year, (when you see people die 1st hand, some younger than me, it brings a reality home),to protect the vulnerable i meet in my every day life and to do my bit to build a herd immunity so that we can all get back to a normal life rather than have over 500 people die of covid in a day. A vaccine used on over a million people or millions of deaths from Covid?

And you no this vaccine will do that sandy how ? Because you have been told 

19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No I know that mate but plenty have. I bet none have ever checked what's in I we the counter painkillers, flu medicine etc.

17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mate who knows what has gone on our bodies over the years.... 

I completely get the worry on something being developed quickly, but never before would anyone know is more the point... 

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

From what I’ve witnessed on here over the years  ,some  are defo on some non prescription drugs .What’s one more prick in the scheme of things .

Lol f**k it let em do whT they want lol this attitude why country is f****d lol

Simplistic but..... You can't put your dog in a boarding kennels unless it's jabbed up, you can't travel to certain countries without yellow fever etc jabs so soon you may not be able to travel around Europe etc without having had the Covid jab, big deal, crack on, life's too short to be worrying about shit all the time.

Cheers, D.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Is it worth it for something with a 98% survival rate and what’s not killing the future ie the young ?

I've posted the point before but what do you consider the worth of your elderly relatives and neighbours?

Again whether anyone gets one, or not, is none of my business and I couldn't care either way but then I'm not worried about me catching the virus. I'm concerned about passing it on to someone that could potentially have a much worse time of it than I would. I watched that scenario play out in real time in the last couple of months of 2020.

I understand the concern of getting the jab but I'm more concerned with the factors behind letting this rage on for the next 6-12 months.

• Like 2
On 31/12/2020 at 09:58, Greyman said:

Woman has been arrested for filming an empty Gloucester hospital that’s being portrayed on the news as bursting at the seems, why would that be happening if everyone was telling the truth ?????

I’ve been waiting to react to this post until I spoke to my sister in law , who works at Gloucester Royal . 
          Now I’m all for a conspiracy theory but this is just a journalist who was looking for a story and stir the shit . The area she filmed wasn’t near the covid wards which are in the tower block and can’t be accessed by the public, she filmed an area of the hospital which was more or less shut down because of the holidays and staff shortages . The members of staff at GRH feel insulted and angry with this story .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Lol f**k it let em do whT they want lol this attitude why country is f****d lol

Haha.... what attitude?

Why is my attitude any different to yours? I've not had the vaccine... looked into having it or been offered it... i wear a mask in public placed..baa baa..?.. I tend to just get on with it you know like 99% of the population... I just find it strange that I've now got some attitude and because of it the countries f****d?? I reckon I do more than enough good shit to hold my head up and know the country aint f****d on my part..

• Like 2