What you drinking.

5 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Fantastic part of the world I had a good drive around and came across a real unusual place on the Swinton estate called the druids temple near a place called Ilton stunning 

I know it mate, my Mrs worked at Bivouac which is part of the set up....like you say stunning part of the world something for everyone who is keen on dogs, shooting, fishing etc. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you still here next week an want w walk about, let me know pal, I’m out most days upto summat ?

I’m back down south now drove back today thanks for the offer mate I will keep that in mind if I’m up again 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, bell said:

I know it mate, my Mrs worked at Bivouac which is part of the set up....like you say stunning part of the world something for everyone who is keen on dogs, shooting, fishing etc. 

I had a look around Bivouac like you say outdoors activities all the way and those Yurts with the wood burners poking out of the top quality 

3 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers for that!!??

I'm a 100% nice fuker mate tbh...✌

Just the head shape, tan and well overall look in your eye... looks like an egg that woke up on the wrong side of the bed ? 

Sorry, I've had a couple ?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mushroom said:

Just the head shape, tan and well overall look in your eye... looks like an egg that woke up on the wrong side of the bed ? 

Sorry, I've had a couple ?

Haha.. ahh, no worries mate. I'm sound with it.. gave me a good laugh, that's what's all about  after all!!

Yes, sent my mrs that pic for a laugh whilst i was sat down the bottom of the garden and she replied saying "it looks like you're playing a trumpet"?

Maybe i should have waited until the bottle was empty!! lol..

• Haha 1