What you drinking.

13 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not had a takeaway in months probably over 6 month cos they are all shite. Done overtime today then got a case of beer on way home. Said I'll relax drink half tonight half with euros tomorrow.  Mrs suggests getting an Indian. I'm against it bit f**k it I've done overtime,  cut the grass, sprayed the weeds had a hard day just get a chicken tikka hoagie and sit and relax I'm thinking. Away she goes to get it I bath the wee boy put him to bed just as she gets back. Open my box just a big pile of dry donner meat. She sees am raging an says ill go sort it. 20 mins later comes back smiling aye got it sorted opened the box. 4 dry lumps of chicken and a pitta bread.  Slam dunked the box into the bin . Grabbed 2 beers into my pocket , 2 in hand and I've went an hours walk round the woods at ours drinking cans like a tramp. 

Sorry had to vent

You'll be rummaging in the bin for that chicken when you get home starving!!?

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not had a takeaway in months probably over 6 month cos they are all shite. Done overtime today then got a case of beer on way home. Said I'll relax drink half tonight half with euros tomorrow.  Mrs suggests getting an Indian. I'm against it bit f**k it I've done overtime,  cut the grass, sprayed the weeds had a hard day just get a chicken tikka hoagie and sit and relax I'm thinking. Away she goes to get it I bath the wee boy put him to bed just as she gets back. Open my box just a big pile of dry donner meat. She sees am raging an says ill go sort it. 20 mins later comes back smiling aye got it sorted opened the box. 4 dry lumps of chicken and a pitta bread.  Slam dunked the box into the bin . Grabbed 2 beers into my pocket , 2 in hand and I've went an hours walk round the woods at ours drinking cans like a tramp. 

Sorry had to vent

It's ok, I once lobbed a bean burger at some twat in Mr Cod early 2000s in Reading - I'm sat here now laughing about the way it caught him and span off his head - 3 times I explained how I wanted that f****r.

............ six against one when I've had a few isn't easy :laugh:

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Sorry had to vent

Have a go at these kidder, walk around the woods with one already open, then come back to the patiently waiting

IMG_20210710_215247.jpg

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Never tried that, living in the South West but seen them on the shelf today in Sainsbury's so I got one.

Like fooking treacle, having to chew the fooker, maybe one beer I chuck down the sink tbh ??

Cheers, D.

Mate, your a southerner....you should have stayed well away :victory:

4 minutes ago, bell said:

Mate, your a southerner....you should have stayed well away :victory:

Northerner through the first half of my life lol, I like to drink my beer, not chew it. ? 

I chucked it.

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Never tried that, living in the South West but seen them on the shelf today in Sainsbury's so I got one.

Like fooking treacle, having to chew the fooker, maybe one beer I chuck down the sink tbh ??

Cheers, D.

Good bit of gear that mate stick with it. 

42 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Do you drink beers in the woods most weekends ?. Just get a fire on the go and get on it ?

I've got loads of beer, an armchair, a camping chair and a hammock and tarp. I don't drink that much though, I had to tip 40 pints out of a barrel because I didn't drink it in time, even added an extra bag of malt, bet it would have been grand the bugger

4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not judging you drinking mate. Getting beers is brilliant. Just ment do you have an area of woods you can goto and get on it at the weekend ?

It's a few acres of forestry type plantation Sitka spruce growing on an ancient oak wood site, I'm working on restoring it back to a native woods, so plenty to burn, and lots of clearance work

• Like 3