Did ? go crying again.???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are

I havnt grassed anyone ........today .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

On my other boat I keep an old fashioned kettle on the wood burner then give it 2 mins on the gas hob to boil mate, I,m the reverse of most things modern,  make a small oven out of two baking trays and cook a full meal in it on top the wood burner as well, jacket spuds in the ash tray underneath, it’s all a man like me needs, the modern bits are to appease the other half  ✌️✌️

Spot on mate.i was making a brew and thought this would be handy for GM ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

On my other boat I keep an old fashioned kettle on the wood burner then give it 2 mins on the gas hob to boil mate, I,m the reverse of most things modern,  make a small oven out of two baking trays and cook a full meal in it on top the wood burner as well, jacket spuds in the ash tray underneath, it’s all a man like me needs, the modern bits are to appease the other half  ✌️✌️

When I lived in a caravan years ago, All my pans and kettle were copper bottomed. 

Thought about living on a barge a couple of times, but the mrs is not keen lol.

I could live with less than a quarter of what she deems as 'essential'. Drives me nuts on times lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are all grown men and should behave as if we were sat in a room together, not asking people to control us ffs ✌️

Bang on....problem is half the time people wouldn't act like they do on here in "real life"...

The banters usually pretty good though, I've laughed out loud loads of times reading shit on here!! ?

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are all grown men and should behave as if we were sat in a room together, not asking people to control us ffs ✌️

Sat in a room you watch how quick these little stuntmen find their manners ?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Bang on....problem is half the time people wouldn't act like they do on here in "real life"...

The banters usually pretty good though, I've laughed out loud loads of times reading shit on here!! ?

True ,but sometimes I wonder how those who shout ,argue and threaten on here ,but then turn into reasonable people in real life ,can cope mentally ,they must be full of self loathing and then they try to kid themselves their not cowardly by being even more belligerent on here ,,a few thl mental breakdowns are inevitable .

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

True ,but sometimes I wonder how those who shout ,argue and threaten on here ,but then turn into reasonable people in real life ,can cope mentally ,they must be full of self loathing and then they try to kid themselves their not cowardly by being even more belligerent on here ,,a few thl mental breakdowns are inevitable .

It seems quite obvious to me that internet forums suit those type of uncouth badly mannered cowards....lets face it in the real world a group of lads in a pub just wouldnt tolerate people like that i know i wouldnt allow them in my company.....so really an internet forum allows them to converse with people that would otherwise tell them to piss off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

No idea mate, pretty much all the lads I've met off here have been decent, some I consider good mates now who have helped me out and hopefully I've returned the favours..... the fishing comp every year attracts 20 or so off here and we all get on..... but this place does strange things to people... seen enough breakdowns over the years...lol

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm worse in real life ??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It seems quite obvious to me that internet forums suit those typef uncouth badly mannered cowards....lets face it in the real world a group of lads in a pub just wouldnt tolerate people like that i know i wouldnt allow them in my company.....so really an internet forum allows them to converse with people that would otherwise tell them to piss off.

That's all true youngster ,but I can't help feeling that the deep self knowledge is something they can't hide from ,to deep down hate and be ashamed of yourself will surely bite them in the arse down the line .

Edited by Astanley
  • Like 1