Did ? go crying again.???

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

No I’m just pointing out that you and the little gang you feel part of on here like things your own way and if that don’t appataiin you cry like a bitch .

As I say as and when it suits on many levels on here for some ?

You decided it was a gang by grouping every c**t you argue with i.e most regular posters ?

Cry like a bitch? Coming from the guy who hid behind his sofa ???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are

I havnt grassed anyone ........today .

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You have my address ?

So who hideing ??

Does he have the right address for you ?

The way you keep saying you have my address makes me think he as your old address and you wouldn't be there 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He’s the one always throwing assumptions that I know where you live ect

Thinking in some way it changes anything 

I couldn’t give a monkeys 

He’d be the type to put a brick thru your window then leg it ffs

Yh I'd travel 7 hours to out a brick through a window for the poor housing association to have to replace

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are all grown men and should behave as if we were sat in a room together, not asking people to control us ffs ✌️

I’ve said it before, its one of the best forums on the internet. I don’t post very often but there are some genuine comedians on here and I’m not sure they even no it, keeps me entertained for hours on end  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Off to my boat in the morning for an enforced break as I have no internet service yet back Sunday night ✌️

1 of these would be handy for you on the boat mate. It only boils enough for 1 cup or mug of boiling water at a time.and will save you wasting battery power to boil a kettle.it takes about 30 seconds for 1 cup.the wife bought 1 about 2 weeks ago...

• Like 1

On my other boat I keep an old fashioned kettle on the wood burner then give it 2 mins on the gas hob to boil mate, I,m the reverse of most things modern,  make a small oven out of two baking trays and cook a full meal in it on top the wood burner as well, jacket spuds in the ash tray underneath, it’s all a man like me needs, the modern bits are to appease the other half  ✌️✌️

• Like 6
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No I’m just pointing out that you and the little gang you feel part of on here like things your own way and if that don’t appataiin you cry like a bitch .

As I say as and when it suits on many levels on here for some ?

My little gang ? were have I ever wanted things my own way ? And please remind me max were have I cried like a bitch ?because I can certainly remind you of a few occasions you have in fact I and a few others have pitied you having a embarrassing melt down ?on more than one occasion i even told you to take the little one out and take a break 

4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I’ve said it before, its one of the best forums on the internet. I don’t post very often but there are some genuine comedians on here and I’m not sure they even no it, keeps me entertained for hours on end  ?

Good darts, yeah ?