worlds strongest man final

21 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I saw a video a while back about an African strongman, Iron Bibby  or something like that,  how did he get on?

he wasn't in it...I'm not sure if he was invited...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No kickboxing.Getting ready to f**k you up next time I see you

It helps

Thanks tomo.no point watching it on catch-up now then..

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TOMO said:

he did a doo at mansfield a few year ago...our security company did the security....and my boss forgot to ask me if i wanted to work it....silly c**t ...i have his book i would have got him to sign...

hes got a tv show on right now ..it was on yesterday eddie eats america.....its a bit like man v food

Send it over I’ll ask him to sign it for you and then send it you back , 

• 1 month later...

mario pujanauski To me was the best strongman ever. He was consistent and good at all the disciplines. 
novikov is a strong fukcer no doubt and deserved the win but if stoltman hadn’t dropped that anvil in the first event he would have won it. 
novikov shares being the youngest winner at 24 with sigmerson who won it in 84. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

He's training to box Eddie hall in September I think it is

He is and he’s having a fight before that against someone 12 stone lighter , not even picked someone who’s a proper heavyweight , he’s picked a cruiserweight 

Edited by neil r
6 hours ago, neil r said:

He is and he’s having a fight before that against someone 12 stone lighter , not even picked someone who’s a proper heavyweight , he’s picked a cruiserweight 

And ? Tyson fury been doing that most of his career 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, neil r said:

I've seen a clip of him boxing and he is terrible as expected at the size he is. A decent flyweight would twat him.

to be honest i would have rathered the pair of them had not entered in to this boxing thing....i think the pair of them were still at the top of there game regarding strongman stuff....i know eddie has a few injurys (hip..bicep).....but hes still very strong ...and alot of the stuff in strongman over the last two years is moving events...

there making a ton of money from youtube so why bother with the boxing