Just now, maxhardcore said:

Sas Act ' I'm not the one thinking it's ok siaying put a 3 year old on the game ya sick fooker ?

Lol ok you deluded c**t your going on the block list I'll review it 2021 if you've been a good boy

Ps no more pitch invasions you waste of spunk!

• Like 1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

So is the comment max said to him about his wife having a black pimp from Peckham

Bit of a silly reply to a cuntish comment imo.f**k all really compared to what hed get if a made that sort of comment face to face to plenty of lads I know.

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You couldn't hurt me personally in any way shape or form 

Mentaly.  Physically or Emotionaly and that's what grates on ya Titts ya fanny ?

Mentally or emotionally ( that's how you spell them btw) perhaps not but you shouldn't say someone you've never met can't hurt you physically

17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think tank Davies v Leo Santa cruise is on channel 5 this weekend free if anyone fancy’s it ?

Wasn't going to bother, but just put it on to record. Not staying up til 2 am to watch it lol ?

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And what you going to do about it then ya thick Fooking troll ?

Like you'd do anything anyway oh spineless  one,:rolleyes: ,don't forget we all saw you shrivel up and bottle it when you were given the chance to say your crap to a mans face and here you are trying to give it billy big balls talk, :icon_redface: please stop max it's fecking cringworthy as we all know your all talk and f**k all else..:yes:..