• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't agree with that bird. Joshua is a better boxer all round than fury. Fury is just awkward. He doesn't have a great skill set, great footwork, or great ring Iq. 

People bleat on about fury getting up from the wilder knockdows. Wilder's k o power has been 'elevated' due to the poor opponents he's fought throughout his career. I don't think his power is anywhere near what people think it is. Similarly, I don't think fury's chin is all that either.

Joshua been knocked down by one of the biggest heavyweights out there  klitschko, then gets up and stops him.

What do you really think would've happened if klitschko caught fury with the same punch? He was flattened by cunningham's right hand, a career cruiserweight, that was by fury's own admission  'the toughest fight' he'd had. A career cruiserweight  that only weighed 15 stone for their fight.

fair point,Aj deff  showed he can box, from his Ruiz 2 fight,  and even with all fury  awkwardness  and height/weight, i still think Aj will   get to him ko him , just hope they still get it on next year, but Aj  got get past  Kubrat Pulev  1st    ,how do think this will go  mate .?

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Not at all, that's exactly how it will pan out because fury will just run away for 12 rounds but if AJ gets close enough he will put him to sleep. Fury will come up with a reason 

Most peaple myself included thought fury was full of s..t when he said hes gunna come forward and pressure wilder,i think he could do the same to aj,

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

You're talking absolute drivel, yet again max.

A good cruiserweight would put joshua down eh? Like cunningham did to fury.

Fury knocked down 4 times by 3 different fighters. 

1st. Neven Pajkic; who?! Lol.

2nd. Steve Cunningham; CRUISERWEIGHT.

3rd. Deontay Wilder; who has the poorest/dodgiest record of any weight, not just heavyweight, in modern boxing. Who's supposed 'punch power' looks/seems impressive, because he's fought the poorest, most average opponents ALL HIS CAREER.

Anthony Joshua knocked down twice by two different fighters.

1st. Vladimir Klitschko; a proper BIG heavyweight with a great record and k o percentage against top opponents. Knocked joshua down, but then joshua gets up, knocks klitshcko down and stops him.

2. Andy Ruiz jr; another big heavyweight with a good k o percentage, that has consistently fought better opponents than wilder, or fury for that matter, and should've got the decision against parker. Knocks joshua down a few times, but joshua gets up because he isn't 'chinned', his balance has gone. And I still say he wasn't 'right' for that fight. But he gets up and fights on until the ref stops it, he didn't quit, as many fury fans keep saying.

Look up the obove boxers records etc. It's not just my opinion, it's boxing facts.

FACT :p lol ?

I think ajs chin has got weaker since ruiz 1,i was suprised he could not recover in that,that was huge a shot he took from klitscko and recoverd well,

3rd. Deontay Wilder; who has the poorest/dodgiest record of any weight, not just heavyweight, in modern boxing. Who's supposed 'punch power' looks/seems impressive, because he's fought the poorest, most average opponents ALL HIS CAREER.

1st. Vladimir Klitschko; a proper BIG heavyweight with a great record and k o percentage against top opponents. Knocked joshua down, but then joshua gets up, knocks klitshcko down and stops him.

2. Andy Ruiz jr; another big heavyweight with a good k o percentage, that has consistently fought better opponents than wilder, or fury for that matter, and should've got the decision against parker. Knocks joshua down a few times, but joshua gets up because he isn't 'chinned', his balance has gone. And I still say he wasn't 'right' for that fight. But he gets up and fights on until the ref stops it, he didn't quit, as many fury fans keep saying.

Look up the obove boxers records etc. It's not just my opinion, it's boxing facts.

He jacked mate,he will jack again

• Like 1

Bet you would let him bang your wife lol

Edited by keepdiggin
1 hour ago, bird said:

fair point,Aj deff  showed he can box, from his Ruiz 2 fight,  and even with all fury  awkwardness  and height/weight, i still think Aj will   get to him ko him , just hope they still get it on next year, but Aj  got get past  Kubrat Pulev  1st    ,how do think this will go  mate .?

I think the pulev fight will be a fair guage as to how joshua is coming back from the ruiz loss. Don't thnk the rematch told us much, to be honest  apart from the fact that he can, and certainly is, a versatile heavyweight with very good k o power, that box very well, and has great versatility. 

Joshua win for me, with him possibly knocking pulev down for an 8 count in the 3rd or 4th, then stops him in the 6th or 7th ?

2 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Ok mate,what went down at the end,are you saying he didnt know what day it was or the ref screwed up,

I'm saying he wasn't 'right' before the fight. With claims about him being knocked out in sparring only eight days, I think, before the fight. He didn't look right on his ring walk, or at any time really during the whole fight. 

He could fight ruiz another 4, 5 or 6 times, and the result would be the same., 4, 5 or 6 wins for joshua