9 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

AJ wouldn’t say Fury’s name.., blah, blah blah!!!

I've heard that a few times now mate, but I've watched the aj pulev fight 3 times, and seen him do an interview afterwards, and when asked who does he want to fight next, he says 'whoever has the belt, if it's fury, then it'll be fury'.

Not watched many other interviews regarding fury and joshua, but DEFINITELY seen and heard him saying he'd fight fury.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I've heard that a few times now mate, but I've watched the aj pulev fight 3 times, and seen him do an interview afterwards, and when asked who does he want to fight next, he says 'whoever has the belt, if it's fury, then it'll be fury'.

Not watched many other interviews regarding fury and joshua, but DEFINITELY seen and heard him saying he'd fight fury.

He did, and I made that point before but it went right over the Fury fan boys head..., as most things do. If AJ says its Fury next for me the WBO could have been pressured to strip AJ, as Fury isn’t his mandatory. Ironic really, because the Fury fan boy was first on here bleating about the IBF stripping him because he was contracted to rematch Klitschko and so couldn’t fight the next in line for the IBF belt.

Both fighters are on the clock to sort this out asap IF they want all the belts on the line.., and both should want that more than the money in my opinion. Regardless of who wins an undisputed fight, they’ll find it impossible to keep all the belts. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for both, but I only see one side trying to make it happen.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

He did, and I made that point before but it went right over the Fury fan boys head..., as most things do. If AJ says its Fury next for me the WBO could have been pressured to strip AJ, as Fury isn’t his mandatory. Ironic really, because the Fury fan boy was first on here bleating about the IBF stripping him because he was contracted to rematch Klitschko and so couldn’t fight the next in line for the IBF belt.

Both fighters are on the clock to sort this out asap IF they want all the belts on the line.., and both should want that more than the money in my opinion. Regardless of who wins an undisputed fight, they’ll find it impossible to keep all the belts. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for both, but I only see one side trying to make it happen.

Hearn would love nothing more than AJ to fight fury because he knows he'll be a very rich man regardless of the outcome 

4 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Thank f**k you seen and heard it too! Lol. I can rest easy now, knowing I didn't dream it! Lol ?

On 11/01/2021 at 18:03, South hams hunter said:

Fury will continue to duck AJ as it'll be a real fight and not punching a taxi driver

That's a very real possibilty mate lol. Closest fury has been to a real heavyweight fight for a few years was against wallin, and fury was comprehensively beaten in the first half of the fight. Wallin was initially ranked, I think, 45th in the WBO, 'before' the fight was made, then 'miraculously' he was ranked 3rd or 4th after the fight was agreed! Lol.

Wallin was too good in the first half, and fury ALLOWED to fight on after the cut, when anyone else would've been stopped, and was able to hold, lean on,  and use his extra couple of stone weight advantage to tire wallin.

If the fight was judged/reffed properly, wallin should've been the winner of that fight.

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's a very real possibilty mate lol. Closest fury has been to a real heavyweight fight for a few years was against wallin, and fury was comprehensively beaten in the first half of the fight. Wallin was initially ranked, I think, 45th in the WBO, 'before' the fight was made, then 'miraculously' he was ranked 3rd or 4th after the fight was agreed! Lol.

Wallin was too good in the first half, and fury ALLOWED to fight on after the cut, when anyone else would've been stopped, and was able to hold, lean on,  and use his extra couple of stone weight advantage to tire wallin.

If the fight was judged/reffed properly, wallin should've been the winner of that fight.

I don’t disagree with any of what you posted here, but Fury was completely out of shape/form and I believe he would school him today. But hey, sport is sport and it divides opinions. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

I don’t disagree with any of what you posted here, but Fury was completely out of shape/form and I believe he would school him today. But hey, sport is sport and it divides opinions. 

I totally get you mate. But, why is fury NOT taking on ANY 'challenging' fights? And let's be honest here, regardless of where he's ranked, wilder really isn't a 'world class" opponent for anyone.

Haven't kept up with the bollox lately about fury and wilder, but no-one needs or wants to see a 3rd fight between those two.

Sorry mate, I know you said wallin, but I was just commenting on why fury isn't taking on a 'proper challenge'! Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I totally get you mate. But, why is fury NOT taking on ANY 'challenging' fights? And let's be honest here, regardless of where he's ranked, wilder really isn't a 'world class" opponent for anyone.

Haven't kept up with the bollox lately about fury and wilder, but no-one needs or wants to see a 3rd fight between those two.

Sorry mate, I know you said wallin, but I was just commenting on why fury isn't taking on a 'proper challenge'! Lol ?

I’m surprised myself that Fury isn’t keeping himself Fighting fit. He’s been out the ring a long time now for someone wanting a big fight. In my opinion it’s undoing the work he put in with Walin and Wilder, for me they were always warm up fights for him to regain his titles. 

it will all come out in the wash

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

I’m surprised myself that Fury isn’t keeping himself Fighting fit. He’s been out the ring a long time now for someone wanting a big fight. In my opinion it’s undoing the work he put in with Walin and Wilder, for me they were always warm up fights for him to regain his titles. 

it will all come out in the wash

To be honest mate, I don't know either, and I can only agree with you again.

Wouldn't surprise me if fury retires within the next year or two. As like I said, he doesn't seem too keen to take on someone that could cause him real problems? ?‍♂️

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

To be honest mate, I don't know either, and I can only agree with you again.

Wouldn't surprise me if fury retires within the next year or two. As like I said, he doesn't seem too keen to take on someone that could cause him real problems? ?‍♂️

But he never really has mate, look at his record and there's very few fighters of decent stature

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

But he never really has mate, look at his record and there's very few fighters of decent stature

I know mate, I was just being a bit more diplomatic than I normally am about fury lol ?