Just now, maxhardcore said:

Well the last time I had my 2 yearly healthy man check or whatever they call it they said I was tip top all round .

Have you had yours checked ?

Ask them to do a troll and IQ check whilst they are on ?

Yh has it done recently but always shows high at the docs; white coat syndrome ?

My iq is fine and not sure there's such a thing as a tro check; you'd have that and dyslexia else

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me Max is an idiot...the biggest berk on here by far.......but in all fairness i think throwing his name or address around in a thinly veiled threat is crossing a line that shouldnt be crossed.....

Wallin peppered his face all night... hes certainly hittable... and AJ can punch, plus if he has you rocked can finish.. It's a tight fight between 2 average heavies...  You desperately want

Fury is favourite but make no mistake about it AJ is much more of a threat than Wilder. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't think it'll happen; both to afraid of what they'd lose

That's a good possibility. I just tried to find a bit of info as to when, if etc, but lost my enthusiasm as soon as I started reading the first few words regarding the 'political' possibilties etc about it lol.

Can't be bothered, life's too short lol ?.

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's a good possibility. I just tried to find a bit of info as to when, if etc, but lost my enthusiasm as soon as I started reading the first few words regarding the 'political' possibilties etc about it lol.

Can't be bothered, life's too short lol ?.

The original article I posted said 2021 in Wembley but fury can't fight in the UK

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Doesn't have a license and won't get one, they never finished all the enquiries regarding doping so he jacked his license and if he gets it back they may just ban him

Didnt know that..i remember the boar meat bit

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Doesn't have a license and won't get one, they never finished all the enquiries regarding doping so he jacked his license and if he gets it back they may just ban him

Did Warren not say he was fighting at the Albert hall in December , probably against kabayal if he signed the contract within 24 hours 

• 2 months later...

WBC looking for Fury to clarify his next move. Think in order for the fight with AJ to go ahead, and for it to be for the undisputed title, both parties need to put pen to paper soon. Won’t be surprised if this falls apart and both sides start pointing the finger of blame at each other. Fcukin travesty if this fight doesn’t happen by May latest.

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think we know who will try wrangle out of it whilst making all the right noises.

Its not hard 

50-50 split and they both make absolute fortunes.

Same old rubbish Max.

Fury didn’t ask for 50-50 but gave Hearn a number rather than a % to fight AJ for 3 belts in front of 85k at Wembley.., and Hearn called his bluff offered it to him on a plate. Then Fury turned it down and all the 50-50 ‘linear champ’ pish started. I’ll bet what Hearn/AJ offered was easily 3x what he got for Wilder, for 3x as many belts.

FURY DUCKED AJ - THAT’S A FACT! 

Now Hearn has said it’s a 50-50 fight, and is the only one talking turkey in the media. Fury camp and fan boys clutching at straws saying but, but look, AJ wouldn’t say Fury’s name.., blah, blah blah!!! Thing is I’d put Fury favourite to win, but a fcukin banker to make sure it never happens. Fighting man my arse. 

• Like 4