1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Ground zero, well NYC generally, is a worthwhile place to visit. Try to get a feel for the magnitude of that event.

I look forward to going again. It’s an iconic city in global culture and unfortunately 9/11 significantly contributed to that.

???1488598245_https_2F2Fcdn_cnn.com2Fcnnnext2Fdam2Fassets2F181122171220-31-macys-parade-2018.jpg.c233cbd8943b9123d337df817e88ab9e.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing ! Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day. However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and

I went not long after the attack and it was still.a huge building site, a complete mess with just that 1 little church sat on the side of it...god knows how it survived! Went back a few years ago

Posted Images

I was working as a Green keeper, and heard it unfold on the radio... Shot up to the clubhouse and watched as the second plane hit..... Mad how you remember these things.... The only other one for me was Diana... Just travelled back from God's Kitchen after watching Tony de vit play what turned out to be his last ever DJ set?... Switched TV on, off my f***ing nut.... Genuinely thought it was a wind up..... Then too top it off Mr. Tony de vit passed away a few days later... That upset me more than old Diana ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I was working as a Green keeper, and heard it unfold on the radio... Shot up to the clubhouse and watched as the second plane hit..... Mad how you remember these things.... The only other one for me was Diana... Just travelled back from God's Kitchen after watching Tony de vit play what turned out to be his last ever DJ set?... Switched TV on, off my f***ing nut.... Genuinely thought it was a wind up..... Then too top it off Mr. Tony de vit passed away a few days later... That upset me more than old Diana ?

Saw it on Teletext about Diana, TDV was in our pub the week before ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing !

Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis to feed Ethiopia for the next 100 years ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Back in the day, I had a conversation with a septic, in a chat room. Somehow, we got round to the PIRA. Then, still very much a real and active concern to the UK. His attitude was very much like;

" Oh, you whining limeys! Just suck it up! So, they blow a bar up, here and there? Blah, blah, blah ..... "

I remember, very clearly, how I never lost my cool at this arrogant kuntz attitude and comments. Never mentioned Viet Nam. I just answered him that he could have that attitude. Because USA had simply never known terrorism on their doorstep. They had no concept of it.

I said: " You wait. It'll happen. It'll come to you. Then we'll see how experiencing it yourself effects your attitude. "

Never forgot that. And that's why, when my brother called me, years later, to scream down the phone; " Nostradamus! Turn the TV on, Now! Plane's just flew into the world trade centre!!! " And, even as my telly blinked into life and I watched, he added the commentary; " Fukking Hell!!! O M F G! Another One!!!!! "

I Saw that one. Live on TV.

Know what? I shrugged. Thought; " There. Now let's see how They fukking like it. " Switched that shit off and went about my life.

12 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

and still our fecking leaders allow hundreds of these animals into our country illegally every week.

Given up even worrying too much about that shit either, mate. Got no kids. No kunt else alive that I give a shit about, quite honestly. All dead now and I won't be too far behind them.

Not my monkey.

31 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Given up even worrying too much about that shit either, mate. Got no kids. No kunt else alive that I give a shit about, quite honestly. All dead now and I won't be too far behind them.

Not my monkey.

Some people would see this post as nihilistic and selfish ,but it genuinely makes me sad ,you 're obviously suffering from depression mate (the selfish attitude is just  a byproduct of your depression ) ,reach out to someone mate ,even a stranger ,don't let it fester and get irrepairable .atb 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Astanley said:

you 're obviously suffering from depression mate

Not at all, mate. Busily forging ahead with stuff I need to get done. I've done the depression thing. Nasty as fukk! Sod that!

No, if I concerned myself with shit I can't do fukk all about? That could be depressing. So, fukk it. Bloke, the age I am now, explained that to me when I was a much younger man. I see his wisdom now :)

" nihilistic and selfish "? Nihilistic? Well ...... There's no One interpretation of Nihilism. Maybe my thought processes might fit One interpretation? Who cares?

Selfish? Oh, absofukkinglutely!!! :D Why should I give a shit about anyone else? Who am I supposed to share my finite stock of fukks with? Why??? I owe no one anything and ask nothing of anyone.

Like I say; 'Not my monkey'.

That’s why he comes on here ,for a bit of sympathy which abounds in us all .We must learn to take peoples feeling into account when replying to a post .Take me for instance ,the very model of a caring ,upstanding citizen who always thinks of others before them selves even if they are c**ts of the highest order .

Too many derogatory posts ,name calling and bitterness .Chill the f**k out and let’s see some love .

• Haha 1

Rest in peace to all victims and firefighters.I was washing my old pickup truck when it came on the radio in the garage.

I wouldn't go to New York City unless we have another civil war.No disrespect to the victims 

f**k Allah I wipe my pigs ass with the Koran. Remember 9/11 

Proud blue eyed infidel right here. 

I wished my teenage daughters could remember as it's just another day to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just thought oh well, the Americans have spent years funding terrorism on others doorstep, destabilising nations to suit there own ends have rode rough shot over everyone they wanted, safe in the knowledge they were to far away for any retaliation, well guess what if you play with fire you get your arse tickled, sadly as in all conflicts it’s the innocents that pay the ultimate price, ?

• Like 2