• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing ! Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day. However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and

I went not long after the attack and it was still.a huge building site, a complete mess with just that 1 little church sat on the side of it...god knows how it survived! Went back a few years ago

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Almost forgotten about now, shame

I think everyone can remember where they were when they first heard the news.or watched the tv..I can remember being in the house with the then pregnant wife to be..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I was in work listened to it unfold on the radio went home later that night saw the images on tv could hardly believe it

It's still crazy to watch the footage today.1000's of people dying literally on live tv..very sad state of affairs..

The world definitely changed for the worse that day 

think our morals took a ghoulish turn for the worst , look at terror attacks now , news stations using mobile footage to show attacks and the immediate aftermath . All to feed the incessant need for professional mourning from the Facebook Karen’s of this world and it’s instagram ionosphere. 

a pivotal moment that should never be forgotten  

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, king said:

I think everyone can remember where they were when they first heard the news.or watched the tv..I can remember being in the house with the then pregnant wife to be..

I was in my office on Jeddah Airport in Saudi, and my son rang me from the British Consulate.

He said " have you got the tv on dad ?" , I said "no, why ? ", he said "they are bombing America", I switched on, and it was surreal, like watching a movie !

There was a lot of worried people about, especially as our housing compound was mainly Brits and yanks !

Cheers.

30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was in my office on Jeddah Airport in Saudi, and my son rang me from the British Consulate.

He said " have you got the tv on dad ?" , I said "no, why ? ", he said "they are bombing America", I switched on, and it was surreal, like watching a movie !

There was a lot of worried people about, especially as our housing compound was mainly Brits and yanks !

Cheers.

It was definitely surreal.you just couldn't believe what you was watching..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The world definitely changed for the worse that day 

think our morals took a ghoulish turn for the worst , look at terror attacks now , news stations using mobile footage to show attacks and the immediate aftermath . All to feed the incessant need for professional mourning from the Facebook Karen’s of this world and it’s instagram ionosphere. 

a pivotal moment that should never be forgotten  

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day.

However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and spent billions appeasing the Muslims.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Could be looking at the next president of the USA

I can’t see that bellend getting in, especially seeing as he has that f***ing dog Kamala Harris as his running mate 

• Like 3