10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good reply but you have to look at the circumstances of the time. 

There had just been two catastrophic attacks on the World Trade center, seeing anything out of the ordinary would have set off the alarm bells ringing immediately. 

Speaking of the planes transponder, I should imagine they would have had the info of the plane had the transponder failed, they would have seen that the plane wasn't on it's flight path which again would have been a massive red flag IMO. 

You would think that a place as highly decorated as the Pentagon would have been impregnable to an attack by a 300mph passenger plane. 

It still boils down to who makes the decision. I don't know the chain of command in America, but there will be an awful lot of links in it; all the way from a humble air traffic controller right up to the president !

If I remember rightly, Bush was reading stories to school kids when an aide whispered into his ear...he took a long time to respond, and nobody would have dared shot down a civilian aircraft without orders from the very top.

Theres a film, called "Eyes In The Sky", it think, based on a true story. Gives a very good insight into the chain of command needed to launch a drone strike on a house full of identified terrorists.

Imagine who has to make the decision to bring down a plane full of people that may or may not be about to commit a terrorist act ?

Cheers

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the whole Lady Di carry on sickening, it was just plain embarrassing ! Candle in wind queen of f***ing hearts my arse, she spent enough on running around the globe getting f****d by pakis

Not all for the worse, it was the end of the road for the IRA.......they died as a paramilitary organisation that day. However, our own politicians have used the event to make our lives worse and

I went not long after the attack and it was still.a huge building site, a complete mess with just that 1 little church sat on the side of it...god knows how it survived! Went back a few years ago

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Truth is, it was no better protected against an air threat than anywhere else in the US. Every threat from the air would be defended against by air force or national guard fighters. I doubt even the bases had/have operational point defence systems. The threat was just not considered credible by the people in the positions to make those decisions! Yeah intelligence agencies knew stuff but pre 911 that network was very compartmentalized.

The Pentagon would have had very considerable defences against espionage and ground forces... But an air attack.... nah. Today still probably nah. In fact, I'm sure they're talking about breaking it up to make their defence infrastructure less vulnerable.

That's what I find hard to believe though, it's the equivalent of a prime Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Wayne Sleep in front of millions of people. 

I can't fathom the idea that they basically had no air defence for one of the most highly decorated places in the States. 

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It still boils down to who makes the decision. I don't know the chain of command in America, but there will be an awful lot of links in it; all the way from a humble air traffic controller right up to the president !

If I remember rightly, Bush was reading stories to school kids when an aide whispered into his ear...he took a long time to respond, and nobody would have dared shot down a civilian aircraft without orders from the very top.

Theres a film, called "Eyes In The Sky", it think, based on a true story. Gives a very good insight into the chain of command needed to launch a drone strike on a house full of identified terrorists.

Imagine who has to make the decision to bring down a plane full of people that may or may not be about to commit a terrorist act ?

Cheers

Like I said though it's all about the circumstances of that day and the chain of events. 

This was a day in which two passenger planes had just crashed in to the World Trade Center a good 30 mins before. 

Anything out of the ordinary would have triggered the alarm bells and after seeing the potential for catastrophe 30 mins before I'm sure they would have sacrificed 64 people including the 5 hijackers instead of potentially much more which became a sad reality. 

Edited by Greb147
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's what I find hard to believe though, it's the equivalent of a prime Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Wayne Sleep in front of millions of people. 

I can't fathom the idea that they basically had no air defence for one of the most highly decorated places in the States. 

It's just way too risky in such a heavy civilian air traffic area for what was considered a negligeable threat. That's why they depend on fighters, they can go through stages of escalation before lethal force is used. They might have man portable SAMs these days or even something like patriot deployed but before it was just not justifiable.

They were totally caught out.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The CIA would have had a lot of input to the training of the leaders of the attackers.....once again the west showing how little we understand these people.

We think that if you simply give them a few quid and are nice to them, make them feel welcome and cater for all their whims then they will be our friend.......it just don’t work like that with these people.

They want f**k all to do with us apart from putting our pounds, dollars and Euros in their bank account......other than that, they hate us.

They feel as little affinity to us as I do to them and that’s a fact ! 

• Like 2

9/11 was The start of a terror campaign..... That's still being implemented today by the same twisted Peado fucks that run the show..... And it's f***ing worked... Something else will come along shortly.... And folks will lap up that shit too?.. There's a bigger picture..... And unfortunately lots and lots of everyday people losing their lives didn't and still don't mean shit to them?

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's just way too risky in such a heavy civilian air traffic area for what was considered a negligeable threat. That's why they depend on fighters, they can go through stages of escalation before lethal force is used. They might have man portable SAMs these days or even something like patriot deployed but before it was just not justifiable.

They were totally caught out.

Agreed , something like that just can’t  be planned for . As it’s a straight out of nowhere event 

53 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Just like the British then Greyman. 

Just like everybody mate, there is a price for all our wickedness, we just don’t get the fact it’s karma and not a man in a cave with a towel on his head, the crusades were us galloping round the world telling folk to pray to our god or we will lob your head off, ring any bells ???

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

9/11 was The start of a terror campaign..... That's still being implemented today by the same twisted Peado fucks that run the show..... And it's f***ing worked... Something else will come along shortly.... And folks will lap up that shit too?.. There's a bigger picture..... And unfortunately lots and lots of everyday people losing their lives didn't and still don't mean shit to them?

We elected these people mate (all be it in good faith) And we keep buying into the bollocks then wondering why f**k all gets better 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just like everybody mate, there is a price for all our wickedness, we just don’t get the fact it’s karma and not a man in a cave with a towel on his head, the crusades were us galloping round the world telling folk to pray to our god or we will lob your head off, ring any bells ???

So bombing kids at a concert or the wtc is fair game because of the crusades.?

Should I then have to apologise for slavery too.?

9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

So bombing kids at a concert or the wtc is fair game because of the crusades.?

Should I then have to apologise for slavery too.?

How many innocent children have we killed in the midddle east don’t make me laugh, just because you don’t see it on the news don’t mean it ain’t happened,  every action has an opposite reaction and if you don’t have the stomach to slaughter women and children  and have it done back to you just stop attacking people, we have been manipulating the poorer parts of the world to our own advantage for generations, our sons are being shot in the Middle East with weapons sold to them by us and the Americans as well as the riskies obviously, there is no right and wrong just who has the best propaganda machine, there are a few good lads on here who have stood in the line of fire for there queen and country so I will leave things there as I don’t want to cause them any disrespect, but I think war is the problem not the solution ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

How many innocent children have we killed in the midddle east don’t make me laugh, just because you don’t see it on the news don’t mean it ain’t happened,  every action has an opposite reaction and if you don’t have the stomach to slaughter women and children  and have it done back to you just stop attacking people, we have been manipulating the poorer parts of the world to our own advantage for generations, our sons are being shot in the Middle East with weapons sold to them by us and the Americans as well as the riskies obviously, there is no right and wrong just who has the best propaganda machine, there are a few good lads on here who have stood in the line of fire for there queen and country so I will leave things there as I don’t want to cause them any disrespect, but I think war is the problem not the solution ?

I agree with the sentiment of all of that mate, but I think we are Forgetting one thing, war is a natural thing for human beings as it is for many creatures.......I think we just have to accept that to us, it’s as natural as breathing.

Its how you manage the outcomes imho, and it obviously don’t make a lot of sense to go and beat a wild animal with a stick then invite it round for tea.

Soldiers and police are operating against savages with one arm tied behind their back and common European decency in their heart.

In 1945 we wiped two Japanese cities off the face of the earth because 5 years of slaughter has the world sickened.......well, we have been at this job with the Muslims 20 years so far and all we have done is let more into Europe, make laws so that European people can’t be rude to them, make our schools celebrate their religious days, tell us how great they are.

f**k that, we should have just turned Kabul, Islamabad etc to atoms and said “f**k ya!” 

These people mean nothing to me and I know I mean nothing to them, sooner we all get with the programme the better.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

War is the wrong word.their terrorists,not soldiers.fighting for religion more than anything.

British soldiers ain't going around shooting or targeting kids but they think their a perfectly legitimate target.seems like your justifying it because if our history.

Apart from the Afghan and the 2 gulf war which I think were unnecessary all other wars that I know of had to be fought for.

Just thinking out loud.happy to be put right.

Edited by ginger beard
  • Like 1