Need to be quick grab a bargain

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

As long as someone looks after their dogs and doesn’t tell lies they can go out once a year for all I care 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 8
18 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground mid summer, and shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

As long as someone looks after their dogs and doesn’t tell lies they can go out once a year for all I care 

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

• Like 10
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I don't pay 2k for my cars never mind a Fecking dog .

Mind you a quite fancy selling a dog for 2k....lol

You’d be lucky to get 2p for your fukcing pot lickers .......

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, bobhow said:

one of the first things i learnt as a lad coming into lurchers never mate two beddy types together they throw all sorts of mongrels and wastage 

So same as any other lurcher then mate??‍♂️Your always get mongrely things as that’s what they are same as litter wastage 

On 17/08/2020 at 07:25, nothernlite said:

Guy bred 2 litters from the same bitch in a year ffs says it all

It’s ok mate he’s got jrts for sale as well if you don’t fancy paying 2k for a lurcher how about a jrt at £850 big ones seems a bargain to me ?

Edited by poxon
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, bobhow said:

one of the first things i learnt as a lad coming into lurchers never mate two beddy types together they throw all sorts of mongrels and wastage 

Always hound to lurcher lurcher to hound. Lurcher breeding isnt a science not much wastage if kept simple 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Always hound to lurcher lurcher to hound. Lurcher breeding isnt a science not much wastage if kept simple 

that sounds a good saying mate, but wont work in practise to much hound after a couple of goes lol

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, two crows said:

that sounds a good saying mate, but wont work in practise to much hound after a couple of goes lol

Drop a half x back in the mix when your type breeding when it gets 2 racey bred ain’t it?then go back to another lurcher of similar breeding then a hound down the road if there thick set type then a half bred further down the road.How would you keep a type bred type going two crows in what order? 

• Like 1