Need to be quick grab a bargain

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's fair enough better a good pet home than some idiot writing it off as a failure by nine month and getting rid.

Don’t take this the wrong way and please don’t take offence...... but you don’t half talk some nonsense sometimes. You say that “most people in the Lurcher game and on here are money orientated” - how

If I bred a litter of pups I’d rather see one go to an old man to lie in front of a fire than some idiot that’ll feed it shit food, run it on hard ground, shout about how amazing it is then sell it.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Sorry nl missread your post yes first x , and by real i mean i womder if these expensive dogs are really worker to worker. I very much doubt it

Guy bred 2 litters from the same bitch in a year ffs says it all

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Beddy x types have long been popular with the hunter wellie wearing country show goers. Seem to see a lot of fawn rough coated types owner by middle class women. 

f**k off I wear hunters ya cheeky twat ?

the parents they don’t look bad looking at all tbh but looks alone mean nothing but the price is ridiculous But people pay it I say let them crack on. you wouldn’t catch me paying 2k for a lurcher the day it comes to having to pay a high price tag for a lurcher will be the day I jack in With running dogs 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Guy bred 2 litters from the same bitch in a year ffs says it all

Was once at show run by the nlrc and asked a women with a cracking looking beddy lurcher if she worked it , well ffs she snapped me head off saying certainly not , its sad times that lurchers are now becoming a fashion accessory?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Was once at show run by the nlrc and asked a women with a cracking looking beddy lurcher if she worked it , well ffs she snapped me head off saying certainly not , its sad times that lurchers are now becoming a fashion accessory?

At least she was honest, I once had a guy at a show tell me his 3 year old bitch was direct out of 2 dogs that’s been dead 20 years ?

• Haha 1

I remember at St. John’s chapel show years ago I was talking to an oldish man about his terrier,I said do you get out with it much his reply was yeh she carriers the paper back from the shop on a morning and likes it down the garden.I just shook my head and walked away.

26 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I remember at St. John’s chapel show years ago I was talking to an oldish man about his terrier,I said do you get out with it much his reply was yeh she carriers the paper back from the shop on a morning and likes it down the garden.I just shook my head and walked away.

Maybe he don’t like telling people what he does ??‍♂️

• Like 3