he needs a right hard slap

7 hours ago, terryd said:

Sad but true. Back in the eighties walking down the main road with a fox slung over your shoulder no one batted an eye. Its the country side its what we do. Now a days you wouldn't make it 50 yards. But the country side is not full of country folks any more. Farms and small holdings bought out by townies. We have a small holding group for our local area on fb and its full of anti's who wouldn't hurt a fly literally.  One of them said if you find any fox cubs abandoned can you bring them to me. Bit of too and throwing went on over that one and apparently i am a hare courser with a small penis :( 

But the upside is mate.

You know where to go for a squeak in September ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem with these far left, vegan, green, tofu eating , sandal and sock wearing , tree hugging, pasty faced shithouses is that they aren't happy doing it themselves.....they want to convert norma

I was wondering where Dave ( I’ve never had a girlfriend or a proper job ) Taylor found the inspiration for his unusual hairstyle, 1980s new romantic “flock of seagulls “ , what a dick .? Still ,

Snit weasel, absolute, cowardly little shit weasel ! Big Jack would probably have bitch slapped a bit of respect into the little shit, even at 85........ Cheers.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I was wondering where Dave ( I’ve never had a girlfriend or a proper job ) Taylor found the inspiration for his unusual hairstyle, 1980s new romantic “flock of seagulls “ , what a dick .?

Still , he put his anti field sports views to one side when he met HRH princess Anne , fox hunting and Pheasant and Partridge and grouse shooting participant. Maybe the spineless Cnut was waiting till he got behind his keyboard before he bravely launched an attack. 
         I can respect people having different views to me , but I cannot stand hypocrisy !!!

42B2B8E4-9A89-40AD-AA0A-060EF28CD9EC.jpeg

B5B8D7AE-0A4D-4C59-A577-3DA66176CE0E.jpeg

That's his twin Gustov Wind. 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

But just think , he actually got a can of hairspray, went to work on his Barnet and must of said to himself “looking good”?

Love to no what she’s thinking ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2020 at 19:54, shovel leaner said:

I was wondering where Dave ( I’ve never had a girlfriend or a proper job ) Taylor found the inspiration for his unusual hairstyle, 1980s new romantic “flock of seagulls “ , what a dick .?

Still , he put his anti field sports views to one side when he met HRH princess Anne , fox hunting and Pheasant and Partridge and grouse shooting participant. Maybe the spineless Cnut was waiting till he got behind his keyboard before he bravely launched an attack. 
         I can respect people having different views to me , but I cannot stand hypocrisy !!!

42B2B8E4-9A89-40AD-AA0A-060EF28CD9EC.jpeg

B5B8D7AE-0A4D-4C59-A577-3DA66176CE0E.jpeg

He's got grubby pervert written all over his face probably a paedo

• Like 1