Saying white lives matter....

19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Salty Cracker. Pulls no punches. 

He saysvit straight out does salty cracker. Couple irish channels on youtube grand torino and irishmen are sleeping they covering alot stories you wont on main media

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chesney said:

He saysvit straight out does salty cracker. Couple irish channels on youtube grand torino and irishmen are sleeping they covering alot stories you wont on main media

I follow grand torino as well chesney. Excellent channel. I'll have a look at the other.. ?

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, WILF said:

I actually had this conversation over dinner with an old pal of mine a year or so ago.

He owns a fairly big freight forwarders and employs about 100 people and he was saying something very much along them lines.

I said to him this, some bloke is always going to be the forklift driver.....not because of any other reason than someone in life is destined to be that.

Its a fine vocation, we would all be up shit street without them......that jobs pays about £400 a week.

Now, a little 2 bedroom house round my old way will cost that bloke between 1200 and 1800 a month to rent but let’s say it’s 1200.......

He is going to bring home about 1400 a month after tax....after rent he has £200 left in his bin

His council tax is £125 a month

Now he has £75

His electric, gas and water are £200 a month

Now he is minus £125

He May have a wife and a couple of kids, a car, some lunch.......now his is minus £500 at least if he want his wife to stay home and raise the kids so they are supported.

How can that bloke afford to work ? The fact is, he can’t.....he wants to but he can’t because he can’t live.

Its easy for my pal on £150k a year to just throw that remark off the cuff but not everyone is blessed with the same talents......I was never going to be Bill Gates, I was always destined to buy and sell toot and that only pays so much.......otherwise we would all be living in the  Cayman Islands and not give a bollocks about some statue in Bristol.

Same for the forklift driver....he ain’t bad, he just got devalued to the point he can’t live.

jmho mate 

That's a good post mate, and I agree... 

When the cost of living outstrips a normal mans wage there is something radically wrong..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That's a good post mate, and I agree... 

When the cost of living outstrips a normal mans wage there is something radically wrong..

And that was the point, a bloke used to be able to support his family, 50% went on grub alone.....now it’s 8% and two people have to work and still struggle.

Who is copping that money and what have they done with it because it’s not being spent helping the lads Chartpolski spoke about build a life, they are getting thrown the pocket change to keep their gob shut.

You run a couple of businesses, I don’t need to tell you how fast you have to run just to stand still never mind get a profit......did your community get better or worse for your massive and ongoing contribution ? 

I see my old local council taking out BILLION quid loans to gamble on the stock market and sending people to India to buy hand woven “diversity” flags (all true by the way) but we are slating some English bloke who had the rug pulled from under his feet.

I always think that if they were serious about getting folks off the jam role they would just take them out of the tax system all together and say “whatever you earn is yours” but no, they would rather bung him a monkey a week and keep him in chains while they f**k about doing whatever crazy plan it is we are seeing unfold.

Just my uneducated opinion of course mate.

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Any blm fancy a demo over there ?  Any snowflakes fancy a march with em lol 

Now THAT is how you break up a crowd :yes:

This should be a training video for the Met :D

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The South Africans used to use the sambok, a whip made from rhino or hippo skin, for crowd control.

Bet that stung a bit !

Cheers.

Years ago in a previous life I used to work with a bloke who had done NDT in South Africa, said they had to carry a gun if they drove between towns ! 
He had also worked in Saudi and hated Arabs, he told me he worked with a jock lad who’s hobby was taking pictures of dead Arabs because, apparently, they were always killing themselves in some way or other and he despised them. Lol 

Dont know how much truth there is about Arabs getting killed all the time......I know you spent a good bit of time there mate