Saying white lives matter....

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Years ago in a previous life I used to work with a bloke who had done NDT in South Africa, said they had to carry a gun if they drove between towns ! 
He had also worked in Saudi and hated Arabs, he told me he worked with a jock lad who’s hobby was taking pictures of dead Arabs because, apparently, they were always killing themselves in some way or other and he despised them. Lol 

Dont know how much truth there is about Arabs getting killed all the time......I know you spent a good bit of time there mate 

I lived in Saudi 26 years.

When I first went in '78 to work for the Saudi Air Force, I attended an induction talk. One of the first things we were told was not to stop at an RTA no matter what. This was because if you tried to help and someone died, you'd be responsible !

I thought it couldn't be that bad but it was, car accidents everywhere, three or four just on the drive to work ! It was carnage !

I had the same Beduin run into the back of me with his pick up, twice in about a hundred yards !

By the time I left in 04, things had changed drastically, new roads, traffic lights, traffic cops trained by British police, mot's, insurance, etc. but still a hair raising experience at rush hour !

I still visit regularly, as my late sons wife is saudi, and my grandson is at an internationl school there. It's becoming more like Dubai now, the young crown prince wants to drag them into the 21st century, one of the first things hid did was abolish the dreaded "Muttawa", the religious police.

Ive travelled the world, and find Arabs much like any other people, good and bad, respect their rules, laws and customs, and you'll be welcome, try to abuse them, and the punishments are harsh !

Cheers.

• Like 4

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who tuned into football this week ?....... I bet thousands.....hundreds of thousands, millions even......and every single one knew that the premier league were going to do all that crawl on your

Girls getting painted as a chav slag type .    couple of years back , I saw a girl i went to school with painted by the media as an absolute she devil for her actions in a reality show . She wa

Going to write same on my truck back see what happens .Cant be right that BLM is ok but WLM is illegal .Going to test that myself .We are a nation of f***ing cowards ,getting trod into oblivion .

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I lived in Saudi 26 years.

When I first went in '78 to work for the Saudi Air Force, I attended an induction talk. One of the first things we were told was not to stop at an RTA no matter what. This was because if you tried to help and someone died, you'd be responsible !

I thought it couldn't be that bad but it was, car accidents everywhere, three or four just on the drive to work ! It was carnage !

I had the same Beduin run into the back of me with his pick up, twice in about a hundred yards !

By the time I left in 04, things had changed drastically, new roads, traffic lights, traffic cops trained by British police, mot's, insurance, etc. but still a hair raising experience at rush hour !

I still visit regularly, as my late sons wife is saudi, and my grandson is at an internationl school there. It's becoming more like Dubai now, the young crown prince wants to drag them into the 21st century, one of the first things hid did was abolish the dreaded "Muttawa", the religious police.

Ive travelled the world, and find Arabs much like any other people, good and bad, respect their rules, laws and customs, and you'll be welcome, try to abuse them, and the punishments are harsh !

Cheers.

The lad I’m talking about said he was very cautious of Bedouins, he said he looked at ones daughter once and thought the dad was going to cut his throat ! Lol

Tasnime Akunjee should be under investigation by the police and MI5 - Article He is ISIS's lawyer in the UK. He's represented ISIS member Shamima Begum for years and previously defended one of Lee Rigby's ISIS killers. He claimed that it was MI5's fault for investigating Michael Adebolajo and trying to stop him committing a terrorist act that caused Adebolajo to commit a terrorist act. He said that "by making his life so difficult" MI5 had caused him to go murder a British soldier in cold blood. Tasnime Akunjee has said that British Muslims should NOT co-operate with the Government's Prevent counter-terror strategy obviously because it makes people less susceptible to radicalisation and joining ISIS. On another occasion he urged Muslims not to co-operate with police. He'a also said that Theresa May has "Nazi blood" because she's an opponent of ISIS. Tasnime Akunjee should be under investigation by the police and MI5 and should be shunned by all well meaning members of society. If anyone should be cancelled it's pieces of shit like him. If you wish to give him a piece of your mind you can call or text him on 07534244100 or email him at akunjee@me.com If you don't use insulting language and just state your opinion of him (and don't call multiple times that would count as harassment) there is nothing the police can do about it.

Screenshot_20200718-133653.jpg.0250f967ffbae177f338807bd6f77c98.jpg

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

The lad I’m talking about said he was very cautious of Bedouins, he said he looked at ones daughter once and thought the dad was going to cut his throat ! Lol

I found them ok, but I guess my love of hunting, Salukis, falcons, and my attempts to learn and speak to them in their language helped !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, king said:

Tasnime Akunjee should be under investigation by the police and MI5 - Article He is ISIS's lawyer in the UK. He's represented ISIS member Shamima Begum for years and previously defended one of Lee Rigby's ISIS killers. He claimed that it was MI5's fault for investigating Michael Adebolajo and trying to stop him committing a terrorist act that caused Adebolajo to commit a terrorist act. He said that "by making his life so difficult" MI5 had caused him to go murder a British soldier in cold blood. Tasnime Akunjee has said that British Muslims should NOT co-operate with the Government's Prevent counter-terror strategy obviously because it makes people less susceptible to radicalisation and joining ISIS. On another occasion he urged Muslims not to co-operate with police. He'a also said that Theresa May has "Nazi blood" because she's an opponent of ISIS. Tasnime Akunjee should be under investigation by the police and MI5 and should be shunned by all well meaning members of society. If anyone should be cancelled it's pieces of shit like him. If you wish to give him a piece of your mind you can call or text him on 07534244100 or email him at akunjee@me.com If you don't use insulting language and just state your opinion of him (and don't call multiple times that would count as harassment) there is nothing the police can do about it.

Mayor of London ain’t much different 

• Like 2

How many people phoned this number? 

Fckin none. If that was tommy Robinsons number it would of been swamped. 

The sad truth is the white British /English just don't have any fight in em. The far left are mobilising. The blacks and Muslims are scenting success and power....and the white British just don't give a fck

• Thanks 2