Self appointed coved police

I,m not a very going out type of guy my misses does the shopping etc but during lockdown i have done a bit of shopping and a tip run etc but I have been banned from my local tip and garden centre by some jumped up little divvy standing out front in a high viz vest, they are rude and seem to have a very overly important opinion of there selves, I no how to stand in a que and stay 2m from the next person but I don’t require a pimply prick jumping in my space telling me we’re to stand and how to que up and walk etc I have just been to Morrison’s and it was a pleasant experience bit of a joke going in with the staff on the door and all very orderly and polite once inside, but some places it’s like they don’t want you there has anyone else noticed a rise in self appointed self important little hitlers during this period or am I really just a rude grumpy old f****r ??? 

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m not a very going out type of guy my misses does the shopping etc but during lockdown i have done a bit of shopping and a tip run etc but I have been banned from my local tip and garden centre by s

It's all the ones that were bullied at school or never got to finger a girl until they were in their 20s - they're making the most of a little bit of power now.   They probably all go and hu

read your own posts going back ages, youve become a self opinionated know all, so its you.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m not a very going out type of guy my misses does the shopping etc but during lockdown i have done a bit of shopping and a tip run etc but I have been banned from my local tip and garden centre by some jumped up little divvy standing out front in a high viz vest, they are rude and seem to have a very overly important opinion of there selves, I no how to stand in a que and stay 2m from the next person but I don’t require a pimply prick jumping in my space telling me we’re to stand and how to que up and walk etc I have just been to Morrison’s and it was a pleasant experience bit of a joke going in with the staff on the door and all very orderly and polite once inside, but some places it’s like they don’t want you there has anyone else noticed a rise in self appointed self important little hitlers during this period or am I really just a rude grumpy old f****r ??? 

It's surprising how a little bit of power can affect some people?

• Like 1

It's all the ones that were bullied at school or never got to finger a girl until they were in their 20s - they're making the most of a little bit of power now.

They probably all go and hump each others legs on their break.

• Haha 5

Have one at work who will literally march up the car park if she sees a child getting out of a car (work not allowing under 16 in ) she don't talk to customers just stands there like a nightclub doorman .. 

If I'm on the gate I try to engage with the customers and chat with them ,try and point them in right direction if there looking a particular thing ..

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

So what happened for you to get banned? I've been to alot of places and had no issues with the staff; most places are self explanatory with how to que with just someone counting people in and out 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Have one at work who will literally march up the car park if she sees a child getting out of a car (work not allowing under 16 in ) she don't talk to customers just stands there like a nightclub doorman .. 

If I'm on the gate I try to engage with the customers and chat with them ,try and point them in right direction if there looking a particular thing ..

Bet she's got a she wee in her pocket

This afternoon I called in at a local lawn mower shop to get a new petrol cap for my mower. The shop had a marked out walk way and arrows pointing out where I needed to walk to the desk that had a perspex screen in front of it. There were crosses on the floor marking out 2 metre distances in the queue to the till. The lady at the desk took my order, looked on the computer for the part number and availability. There was some issue as to which of two choices I needed so she asked me to go round to the back of the desk so I could sit in the stool right next to hers, lean across her desk and view the photos on her computer. If I had got any closer we would have been an item.

Before that I had called at a small factory that makes huge water tanks out of fibreglass. I wanted a price for some matting and resin for a roof repair. The manager was called and he came with no mask or gloves, shook my hand,  took my post-it note, scribbled a price on and handed it back to me.

No-one gives a feck out here.  ?

Edited by Nicepix
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

I worked with a guy who'd been sectioned a few times, he was banned from local shops , came in one morning looking sorry for himself. He'd asked for a coke so they said they were out of stock. So he lost it said they were a bunch of lazy bleep bleep bleep . Banned. I asked once what he was upto that evening and he said " well sir , Friday night fish and chips sir. Yes and some old vhs to watch. Chicks with dicks , etc. He was a nut, had photos of himself DJing stood next to Richard Branson lol....

I quite like mad people....once visited a guy in the nick who reckoned he was related to Clint Eastwood and had a ranch in the USA.....bloke never been out of Leeds in his life ....:icon_eek:

• Haha 4

I've given up taking notice of what's happening a good 2 months ago.

I'm back at work mixing with people, coming within 2 metres and such. 

Work talk a good game, sending us daily emails and such about prevention but they then get you doing tasks that you can't possibly do without help. 

• Like 3

They take your temperature at the start of every day now.. They got signs on site , toilets etc... Asking you to grass up your fellow work colleagues if they breach the rules?I had a warning because I tryed to leave site for a drink and something to eat because I left my sandwiches at home... I told the silly cnut that if I didn't eat, then in a few hrs she would have the responsibility of me collapsing and having a fit...... She let me go to the shop.... To f***ing lazy to take my temperature again.... It will all be out the window when there's deadlines to be met and you all on top of each other .. 1 person per floor bollocks ?

• Like 1