• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say no more

Ali after beating sonny liston at 22 yrs old in 1964 (56 years ago)    If people are still talking about him as the greatest nearly 6 decades later, I think it’s fair to say it’s b

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Just went up in my book?

and me, even though i (was) Aj fan , since he been gobbing with this black lives matter shit ,  i be backing fury to win if they ever get it on ?  any aggro to day mate with any of the marches .?  supposed  be few millwall and cardiff , wolves  fans going to protect  Churchill etc statues  !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Bird you were virtually sucking his cock ?

Nope,  still thing Aj beat fury, but he have one less fan   if it true what Aj as said, any truth in  what he suoppsed to. Have said

20 minutes ago, bird said:

Nope,  still thing Aj beat fury, but he have one less fan   if it true what Aj as said, any truth in  what he suoppsed to. Have said

Yes he said it ray it was a speech wrote by his mate 

He showed his true hypocritical colours saying only shop within your own community . . Rich coming from a man who took the Arab money knowing their past & present history concerning Human Rights , my view hasn’t changed I still  want Fury to humiliate him .

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not going to repeat it but I have thoughts of what Cassius Clay heard said to him when walking to the ring for the Sonny Liston bout. ?

What's was that then, jog me old noggin  then lol