• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fkn lockdown got a lot to answer for .

I'd like to see the cnut save anything on my wages and married to my wife 

Id like to come back as a school age me , but with the knowledge I have now .  Id be like “ what’s that ladbrokes ? United are 1 nil down with a minute left in the nou camp ? I’ll have a mil

Id like to come back as a school age me , but with the knowledge I have now . 

Id be like

“ what’s that ladbrokes ? United are 1 nil down with a minute left in the nou camp ? I’ll have a million on them please “

”I know ac Milan are 3 nil up but I still want to put my savings on Liverpool !” 

“Yep you heard right , Germany to score 5 more n the first half my good man !”

And id use the money to right all the shit , sorting out 9/11 , Madeline McCann, and anything else I can remember that would happen . 

Had this conversation with the wife a while back and she’s all “awww and you’d get to meet me again for the first time...” 

f***ing guess again , I’d be right past her on the stairs that night. 

“See you later dickhead “???

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Id like to come back as a school age me , but with the knowledge I have now . 

Id be like

“ what’s that ladbrokes ? United are 1 nil down with a minute left in the nou camp ? I’ll have a million on them please “

”I know ac Milan are 3 nil up but I still want to put my savings on Liverpool !” 

“Yep you heard right , Germany to score 5 more n the first half my good man !”

And id use the money to right all the shit , sorting out 9/11 , Madeline McCann, and anything else I can remember that would happen . 

Had this conversation with the wife a while back and she’s all “awww and you’d get to meet me again for the first time...” 

f***ing guess again , I’d be right past her on the stairs that night. 

“See you later dickhead “???

I’d go rescue Elvis from the rock n roll loving aliens that abducted him

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, king said:

I often thought if you died in your sleep would you know you are dead.

As in would you wake up a second or two before and then die.

So you knew you died.obviously if you was say travelling fast on a bike and something pulled out in front.

Then you might think.this is it I'm going to die.as you can see it happening.

But dieing in your sleep.would you know??

Well to answer your question, I was asleep kind of .....knocked out for operation........couple of hrs after coming round the surgeon told me I was dead for 2 minutes.....I knew feck all about it so i guess the answer is no lol.............

• Like 1

Never mentioned it before but in my late teens and early 20's i used to ocassionally wonder whether i was dead already from a car crash and this was sort of my last fleeting thoughts before lights out that could happen at any point . I didnt walk around thinking about it but every once and a while in quiet moments on my own it would cross my mind . Probably something to do with the pot i was smoking but id revist it quite often . Then mrs and kids came along and it sort of turned into a distant memory. f**k knows what it was all about

I sleep walk sometimes  - I've done it ever since I was a kid, not so much nowadays but, a few months ago I woke up in the porch.

........ I was at a bus stop waiting for a bus and I thought 'I f***ing hate buses, I'd rather walk' - that's when I woke up and thought 'you twat' then went back to bed ?‍♂️

• Haha 2

its strange dreams, because  i go back to places i been to , and people ive met, and other women i been out  with. now in all these dreams i am in, i talking and really see the other person, but i never seem to see me at all in the dreams , it seems as i am looking in at the situation , i know none of this makes sense , but its fookin strange feeling i get , and feels really  Real .!

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You will know your dead as you depart your body, have faith lads Jesus saves

I saved nineteen fivers circa 1992 ish, the case behind the counter of the County House exclaimed they're like a load of tampons as he unrolled them, I recall PW tried once again to persuade me to take the second hand weihrauch 35, the shop honcho agreed with me a brand new BSA Supersport 

well I passed couple of weeks ago now, and this is my soul typing away, ive no recollection of wakening up, I just snuffedit that's the way to do it, as I look over to the settee were I rested my weary head, I can see my very being heaving with maggots

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Haha 1

The worst dreams I used to have when I was a kid is when I'm walking and the wind kept lifting me high in the air, above the houses and the lot. 

Edited by Greb147
8 hours ago, Balaur said:

I think it's a given you come back as your kids hopefully improved depending on time you put in, I often find myself hoping they're not like me lol, but people live on through people without a doubt...

sorry i dont understand that atall.  death is final

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

That's all I'm saying...

if you have been unlucky enough to watch someone die , you will know that is the end  for them  final  !!! there is no magic envolved they are   ended  .