What's everyone feeding?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot get food similar to this in whatever variation. This mix was chicken beef and trout. I also add mixed veg to every meal.   

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb

If its being picky simply lift the dish away same thing every day until it starts eating, itll soon start to eat whats given to it. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

What do you mean by food dye ? 

The green coloured dye is added to the meat to show its animal grade and not possible to sell it to burger King of some place lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jigsaw said:

The green coloured dye is added to the meat to show its animal grade and not possible to sell it to burger King of some place lol

Ah right I’ve not heard of that before, I thought you had put it in as some kind of supplement lol, I was wondering what good is that going to do them haha 

• Haha 1
On 15/04/2020 at 02:51, jigsaw said:

Raw beef

I remember as a young bloke living near an abbatoir I used to get beef cheeks for my staffies I had at the time,I swear beef is the best meat for dogs,they had great coats and muscles on their shit, lol.

Same here, we had sheep's heads and belly tripe, minced trimmed beef all readily available, now a lot of the belly tripe is bought by the black folk, the butchers told me they mix it with beans, grains and other ingridients and boil it in to a pudding and eat it, it's very hard now to get a regular supply of it, 

9 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Same here, we had sheep's heads and belly tripe, minced trimmed beef all readily available, now a lot of the belly tripe is bought by the black folk, the butchers told me they mix it with beans, grains and other ingridients and boil it in to a pudding and eat it, it's very hard now to get a regular supply of it, 

The tiddlywinks love the tripe I remember they used to give the stuff away 

5 minutes ago, Penda said:

The tiddlywinks love the tripe I remember they used to give the stuff away 

yeah ,i had over 10 dogs at one time ,id get a barrel of cow bellys and a barrel of sheep heads ,and gowl(cheek ) beef...then the EU decided it all had to be incinerated and it all stopped ,

• Sad 1

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb and beef. Throw a tin of mackerel in every week. Porridge of a morning bit of veg here and there and whatever else we find during the season. They seem to do well on it but think I need to bring the portions down I can see the weight coming on them both the last month since they not working hard

A650C602-6944-43E8-B8DD-CD268B55C2A0.jpeg

AC7C44F2-517C-4A26-96C0-C84890B467FD.jpeg

78C194D8-ED87-4314-B345-4235E86611FF.jpeg

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, Igz said:

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb and beef. Throw a tin of mackerel in every week. Porridge of a morning bit of veg here and there and whatever else we find during the season. They seem to do well on it but think I need to bring the portions down I can see the weight coming on them both the last month since they not working hard

A650C602-6944-43E8-B8DD-CD268B55C2A0.jpeg

AC7C44F2-517C-4A26-96C0-C84890B467FD.jpeg

78C194D8-ED87-4314-B345-4235E86611FF.jpeg

Get off my golfy ?

I can not fault this firm their Chicken is human grade I get chicken necks,carcass had chicken mince which is good but get a finer mince local to me,look at their other products got the lamb ribs not good really,good quality and great service I used Durham Animal Feeds a load of rubbish and still is,atb My hounds https://www.theyloveit.co.uk/about.html

• Thanks 1