What's everyone feeding?

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Last time i went it wasn’t bad I went evening time but can imagine day time is hectic I don’t know about hardcore mate my days of being hardcore are long gone fella 

Nice 1 d shops round here are rammed at all times next time u go can u gerrus a lump of haddock 

• Haha 4

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot get food similar to this in whatever variation. This mix was chicken beef and trout. I also add mixed veg to every meal.   

Costs me 100 quid every 6-7 weeks to feed my two. They get lamb, beef, tripe and chicken. All top quality and they throw me a big bag of bones and scraps from pig bones and skin to to offcuts of lamb

If its being picky simply lift the dish away same thing every day until it starts eating, itll soon start to eat whats given to it. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Nice 1 d shops round here are rammed at all times next time u go can u gerrus a lump of haddock 

Do you want me to pick a packet of parsley sauce up as well fella 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

That dog don’t look thin an it don’t look fat why would you want more on her she should gradually but on some timer over the summer any way mate not being run at out

To be fair not the best pic that she is slightly thinner than that at the min. Dont want her much heavier than she is in the pic shes just a bit ribby at min. I wont be running her at out over the summer but still be out mooching and out on the bike I like to still keep them fit over the summer saves alot of work and missed game when season comes back round.

When they’re running mine get porridge oats with some lamlac for breakfast. Then at night they get wholemeal bread, weak gravy, fatty beef, green tripe & sardines added 3 times a week. During the summer I just cut out breakfast.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, The one said:

Raw mince  and a tin of sardines once a week i went to greyshill before this lockdown and filled my big freezer should have enough for a few months  

Those complete minces with the bone and offal in them n all?