What's happening in your garden.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ours is just starting to come to life  I've not done a great amount so far just a little tidying up 

The back gardens been a bit of a hole since the kids had rabbits and stuff been nice to finally get it sorted, doing it cottage garden style wild flowers and herbs etc with some fruit and veg her

This is my patch, been working from home for the last few weeks so the place is looking as nice as it ever has !

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kinkell said:

Looks good can you not terrace it to save digging out to much stepi down to different levels

Could do but we're after a big flat part to have table and chairs on I reckon time it's done it will be about 3 ton to come out as I'll raise the lower side abit while digging out the top. Also can loose best part of 1/2 ton on the very top to level that off aswell. Once I get started properly I'll get some photos up 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Could do but we're after a big flat part to have table and chairs on I reckon time it's done it will be about 3 ton to come out as I'll raise the lower side abit while digging out the top. Also can loose best part of 1/2 ton on the very top to level that off aswell. Once I get started properly I'll get some photos up 

Shift that in a few hrs by hand no problem.... Or if you got a couple of hundred spare have a word with the farmer, take down the fence and get  a 3 ton machine in there??

• Like 4

I envy everyone of you when I see open fields and woodland behind your houses, I cant wait to get moved and one of the main reasons is just being able to walk out my door without having to put the dogs on leads, jump in the van and drive a couple of miles just to have a walk in the open ???

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Lovely view jetro I bet that winds howls through there at some knots 

Southerly winds here can be bad, the only thing between here and America is the Arran islands.

Atb j 

• Like 1