• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray and I work whippets invading the ring like on wwf at the end 

Told a few people to feck off and bastud and stuff.and shouted scruffy cnut to a lad.

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... " For a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Don't know about that Steve he is pictured round here on a bike looks  fit and lean and in good shape 

Maybe old pics that have recirculated , Tyson in his day was awesome ?

3 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Maybe old pics that have recirculated , Tyson in his day was awesome ?

I agree there's a video of him on the pads that's recent but there's some were he's smoking with some rapper 

• Like 1

Yeh, he got a farm growing the stuff as well, OK he still packs a good punch, and fast hands, but I am afraid he blow out quick against a good young heavyweight, smoking like he as done since he stopped from. 2015, got to have fookef his lungs up. You carnt do that and still box 8 - 12 rounds. 

• Like 1

its great,50yrs plus boxing bouts,if the medic say they are fit and able why not.uf boxings been your world its very difficult to let go fully,like any hobby,sport whatever.

• Like 1

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... "

For a geezer whos supposedly lived a violent life it amazes me that he hasnt yet realised some of the very basic ways that real and authentic supposed " tough guys " act....the proper toughies ive ever known or been around did very little of that peacock posturing and threat displays....a genuinely intimidating man intimidates with his presence not with his mouth,usually the more a man tries to intimidate like that the less intimidating he actually becomes .....all a bit embarrassing really,most people in their 50,s who have been around a bit are trying to lose their reputation not trying to get one !

• Like 8
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

All looks a bit drama club to me....ive got visions of the pair of them sitting on the blower at night to each other " you say this then after that i,ll say this and you get fired up..... "

For a geezer whos supposedly lived a violent life it amazes me that he hasnt yet realised some of the very basic ways that real and authentic supposed " tough guys " act....the proper toughies ive ever known or been around did very little of that peacock posturing and threat displays....a genuinely intimidating man intimidates with his presence not with his mouth,usually the more a man tries to intimidate like that the less intimidating he actually becomes .....all a bit embarrassing really,most people in their 50,s who have been around a bit are trying to lose their reputation not trying to get one !

The whole lots a f***ing embarrassment...

Watching old boys still acting the hard nut is cringeworthy enough in a pub let alone all over social media...

As you say anyone with anything about them dont tend to do the whole big act...its all a bit too showy for them..

• Like 1

I heard a story about John Fury and their Peter off someone I used to work with. They had dealings with a supposed rough lad from Sheffield over some business matters. Apparently they went to his house but soon left with their tails between their legs. 

I can't weigh John up though, he's turned down the fight with the Pig but then says he wants a bout with Iron Mike. ?

Edited by Greb147

And for those idiots on FB claiming that Mike Tyson is coming back and will be champion. 

Have they forgot he was washed up 15 years ago when he lost to journeyman Kevin McBride. 

• Like 1