Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The rules and advice was conflicting on a nai on daily basis.

Its been a shambles and still is.

I agree, they should have taken a line and stuck to it but they didn’t.

However, they also know well their audience and nobody wanted the pain.....plus they have squandered all the money so they were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

12 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Are your parents still alive?? 

Does the answer to that question change the facts on the ground? 

Around 43,000 deaths so far from the Chinese virus with the average age being 82. 

By the end of this year there will be in excess of 160,000 people who die from cancer in the UK. Your 4 times more likely to die of cancer. 

UK death toll every year is around 600,000.

35 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Does the answer to that question change the facts on the ground? 

Around 43,000 deaths so far from the Chinese virus with the average age being 82. 

By the end of this year there will be in excess of 160,000 people who die from cancer in the UK. Your 4 times more likely to die of cancer. 

UK death toll every year is around 600,000.

Thought so. 

14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly. 

They have done what is reasonably practicable. 

How else could they manage the supermarket situation? 

They advised us to only go shopping for essentials and visit the shops as little as possible. 

It's about time we took some responsibility ourselves, we can't blame everything on the government if we are flaunting the rules and advice. 

100% agree people should take more responsibility for themselves. But if a government is attempting to micro manage people’s lives with various laws in the name of keeping us all safe, then who else do you hold accountable?

100% compliance here & it’s still shit apparently. The only way to avoid this virus is to stay in, which just can’t be done much longer. I think rule breaking is pretty irrelevant.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

On the news giving it the rule of 6 blah blah. Is there any one in the uk who has actually taken a bind bit of notice of that. Very few I doubt 
Impossible to police and people just do what they want. Some use sense and some don't 

Edited by terryd
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Personally I feel safe knowing we have chaps like this making the decisions! Lol. The country has no chance with this panto act in the driving seat.

Screenshot_20201013-205100~2.png

Bloke looks like he had a career as a flame thrower target before getting into science ! Lol 

• Haha 1

A lad I know has it at the moment and it has wrecked him, he is 10 days in with a temp of 39.5 and has lost about 4 stone and there’s no sign of it letting up yet ! 

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

A lad I know has it at the moment and it has wrecked him, he is 10 days in with a temp of 39.5 and has lost about 4 stone and there’s no sign of it letting up yet ! 

A second or whatever cousin of mine has tested positive for it as well as a few more in the village I grew up in and all are fine tbh. 

I genuinely believe it may be luck of the draw to how your body responds to it, catch it when you're run down and you may be in the shit. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A second or whatever cousin of mine has tested positive for it as well as a few more in the village I grew up in and all are fine tbh. 

I genuinely believe it may be luck of the draw to how your body responds to it, catch it when you're run down and you may be in the shit. 

I totally agree mate and I think that’s the most dangerous thing about it, it’s random as f**k in how it effects people.

• Like 2