Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

so the lesson is we had a lockdown and the virus hid under the carpet,still there waiting.now we have another not lockdown and what do you think will happen this time ?.answer it is not going away any time soon.people just have to change the way we live till something is found that will help defeat it.so does this noe prove that wearing masks has not done feck all as the cases are rising again ?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

so the lesson is we had a lockdown and the virus hid under the carpet,still there waiting.now we have another not lockdown and what do you think will happen this time ?.answer it is not going away any time soon.people just have to change the way we live till something is found that will help defeat it.so does this noe prove that wearing masks has not done feck all as the cases are rising again ?

The Belgians have been on board with masks right from the beginning. Long before they were made mandatory almost everyone wore them in shops etc. The moment it was made mandatory 100% compliance. It was ruled masks should be worn outside in busy areas, but the Belgians took it upon themselves to wear them everywhere, even to walk the dog in the park.

After 6 months of loyal mask wearing they are closing the bars & restaurants once again brussels.

edited to say only the Bars, not the restaurants......my bad

Edited by Accip74

What we've learned about covid- well going off this we've learned you'll jump off the deep end and get all worked up about something you know nothing about, argue with and insult everyone with a different point of view. Go quiet for a little bit then suddenly pop up on the complete opposite side of the argument to your original dead cert views and start proclaiming your some sort of visionary and everyone else a bit thick. So we've learned f**k all we didn't already know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
41 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's spreading in the young who don't give a f**k or wear masks .

But as you say it's not going away anyways unless it just runs its course.

But that's not the point anyways

Its not the mass killer we being led to believe .

Cancer will kill more because Covid is stopping referrals ' treatments ect 

It's a sick joke.

dunno bout covid stopping stopping treatment, but my treatment has been put on hold, cos of the virus, my first wife died of the condition I have now, but to be honest, and im not being morbid or owt but enough is enough I don't wanna face much more of life and what it has to offer, in fact I honestly do believe now cos of the current situation out there, people of my age should be offered the choice of voluntary euthanasia

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

dunno bout covid stopping stopping treatment, but my treatment has been put on hold, cos of the virus, my first wife died of the condition I have now, but to be honest, and im not being morbid or owt but enough is enough I don't wanna face much more of life and what it has to offer, in fact I honestly do believe now cos of the current situation out there, people of my age should be offered the choice of voluntary euthanasia

ring the doctor if your condition gets worse,     so I ring       you are number 19 in the queue , 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There will be doctors surgerys closing Ham Sam after all this nonsense is over .

It will be said we managed without them during the pandemic ?

The spiel will be live appointments by phone is the way forward ect 

How the f**k can you diagnose or treat someone over the phone ffs 

They should just ask you to do it, all seeing 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You getting played like a fiddle on a few fronts 

as Iv said

Project fear / confuse and control

Making those at the top even more rich at the cost of the working class in higher taxation for decades to come ' not to mention life's lost as well as our already limited freedoms.

OK. 

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

What we've learned about covid- well going off this we've learned you'll jump off the deep end and get all worked up about something you know nothing about, argue with and insult everyone with a different point of view. Go quiet for a little bit then suddenly pop up on the complete opposite side of the argument to your original dead cert views and start proclaiming your some sort of visionary and everyone else a bit thick. So we've learned f**k all we didn't already know.

Out of likes mate so have a requote on me . ??

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Oh leave off , you’ve got loads to live for , there’s people out there with dying kids , or relatives who’d they’d love to have back from various passings. 
dying is easy , it’s living that takes guts imho 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, chesney said:

Globalism is the virus nationalism is the cure 

And once your Nationalised, become an Empire....Go forth and conquer.....Arise Tyranny......Take over the World.....

• Haha 1