Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other health issues does the modern world leave itself open to by embracing third world cesspits and cultures totally alien to our own......clearly,we are not all one or all the same.....we're just not.

In my opinion we should look to better ourselves in every aspect of life present and future its totally backwards from nature to devolve a species...our pride and faith in our own should show in what we produce as units of kin folk,and let those who havent evolved to the same cultural level do so on their own at their own pace and not by force.

IMG_0974.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other health issues does the modern world leave itself open to by embracing third world cesspits and cultures totally alien to our own......clearly,we are not all one or all the same.....we're just not.

In my opinion we should look to better ourselves in every aspect of life present and future its totally backwards from nature to devolve a species...our pride and faith in our own should show in what we produce as units of kin folk,and let those who havent evolved to the same cultural level do so on their own at their own pace and not by force.

IMG_0974.jpg

Nothing wrong with sticking to our own kind

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_0974.jpg

Out of likes?

Although I agree that open borders are an issue.  This kind of shit is going to spread, whatever we do, as borders are ALWAYS inherently fallible.

One thing I think we need to learn - is we need to know what kind of shit is out there and growing other places.

Bad stuff is going to keep happening, we need to focus on rapid identification and response. 

On 24/03/2020 at 15:22, micky said:

It shows me how much people have changed since the War, my Mother and Grandparents were happy to Queue  for a few Scraps and I am  sure they would never have been  selfish enough to deprive others  back in the 50s people behaved with more Pride and Dignity it sounds silly now days but if the Queen had said "stay in "  then stay in they would .

I think that it's called being educated. To see the lies that are fed to the many by the few. Eg Tony bliar told the country about the need to go to war because of weapons of mass destruction. Liar.! And he got off Scot free.,!  Back when ,  in cinemas and when Tele shut down at about 11 pm ( up until about 1997)  and they played God save the queen and all the old boys like Alf Garnet stood to attention. Now it's the immediate family and not subservience to anyone.  But I  very much doubt anything serious will be learnt by the General public. ( they're sheep ).  Maybe by the psychologists and the number crunchers so that more money can be made out of a crisis.  Yes I'm synical because I have been educated to see the shite  between the trees

Edited by Meece

There’s an old boy on the telly called David Starkey, a very clever sounding bloke and I heard him say something once that made a lot of sense.

He said things went boss eyed as soon as we started paying politicians.

His argument was that when we were all governed by the upper classes they actually governed in the national interest because basically they didn’t need the money.

At the height of Britain’s greatness the foreign office had 16 people !......16 !!

Now it has something like 20,000 !!! And we all pay for that.

So, he also said that the politicians were not the 1 or 2 best of the crop at Cambridge or Oxford, they were like the 3 and 4 and below......all the top people went into investment banking and science and such like.......so now the best way for the politicians to earn a few quid to keep up with their peers was to get into bed with all these firms that the top boys owned and worked for.

Hence, they governed in the interest of themselves and the big businesses......f**k the country, it’s culture and it’s people.

Do we seriously believe that we needed the f***ing Windrush to come over and do jobs with millions of men coming back from the war ?........did we f**k, it was to drive down wages and line the British people up as slaves to the government instead of a strong people able to shape their own destiny with their own money.

Well, the subsidised fag paper of an illusion of wealth is going to shatter in this crisis and it’s going to shatter for a lot  of poor b*****ds........they will realise that they have worked very, very hard and shovelled it all over to the government and their pals in the money markets who deal in ordinary folks debts.

There was f**k all fat left for them when it went boss eyed.

I hope with all my heart that when that hits home it brings about a change in peoples mindset and actions, about how they view their lives and their community.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Were prob be taxed to death after this,to pay for it.ihope the womba,s dont go on a looting mission along with the eastern europeons.but always look on the bright side,there will lots of fancy boys,n girls lease porches,and rangerovers going cheap.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_0974.jpg

Well said ?

I live by the 14 words 

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_0974.jpg

Young Dr Mitchell wasn’t wrong was he ! 

12 hours ago, Balaur said:

Fair play gnasher you are one racist fecker lol....anyways I all for the end or massive reduction of globalisation..

Im not against other races mate its political correctness im against...and pretending we are all as one and the same.....the fact China will probably get away with all this scot free and no reprisals shows just how dangerous political correctness really is.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whos that mate ?

The GP from New Cross who used to tell his patients in mixed race relationships not to have kids.

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

The GP from New Cross who used to tell his patients in mixed race relationships not to have kids.

Oh right the old nf bloke yep i gotcha....lost me for a minute then.

The thing i find interesting is how people are starting to realise a lot of them old " looneys " were right....now they are all dead and buried !

• Like 2