Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Oh right the old nf bloke yep i gotcha....lost me for a minute then.

The thing i find interesting is how people are starting to realise a lot of them old " looneys " were right....now they are all dead and buried !

Also just true that in hard time, people turn to extremist ideas.

i don’t disagree at all re China and world sanctions etc and that completely open borders are dangerous.

But Corvid 19 teaching us that mixed race family’s should have children etc?

Hows about we remove all of the non white and non British folk from the NHS right now, and see how that one pans out? 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

i don’t disagree at all re China and world sanctions etc and that completely open borders are dangerous.

Hows about we remove all of the non white and non British folk from the NHS right now, and see how that one pans out? 

I agree, some people do turn to things in extreme situations.......however some people have been saying this for years.

And, thankfully enough, you make the best point about the NHS because I would say to you “why didn’t we invest in and train our own people to do those jobs “ 

Why are there whole estates of white working class people who have never worked and have no hope when we are importing Doctors who hardly speak English from the Congo ?.

The bonds of family, race, kinship and common shared history & moral values are a powerful combination and imho they have been deliberately attacked since the 50s and we are a weaker, more selfish, less civilised people for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I'm seeing quite a bit of confirmation bias going on over this. I'm not bothered enough/at all to challenge it. :laugh:

40 minutes ago, WILF said:

The GP from New Cross who used to tell his patients in mixed race relationships not to have kids.

He should of told that to a lot of white folk too!

How about we put up pics of inbred looking white families? Starting with some of the royals! ? But then again what would that prove?

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm seeing quite a bit of confirmation bias going on over this. I'm not bothered enough/at all to challenge it. :laugh:

Well, you love a bit of data and the numbers speak for themselves ! ? 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Wait dont tell me.....white folk couldnt possibly do the jobs non white folks can do !

7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

He should of told that to a lot of white folk too!

How about we put up pics of inbred looking white families? Starting with some of the royals! ? But then again what would that prove?

It would prove the same as it proves in every other area of breeding.................instead of 2 of something you get 1 of nothing.

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Wait dont tell me.....white folk couldnt possibly do the jobs non white folks can do !

The main point to remember is that we have a massive shortage of British people wanting to be nurses. Young women just don’t want to go into it like they used to, like many jobs we all used to think nothing of doing.

Therefore unfortunately we have to import this staff in many cases.

We are finding the same in the building industry as well. They are struggling to find youngsters to go into it. My mate can’t find any young people to work for them these days in their building firm.

Young brits are more aspirational these days....

Edited by Accip74
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It would prove the same as it proves in every other area of breeding.................instead of 2 of something you get 1 of nothing.

Oh ok so we agree there’s plenty of bad breeding in pure white people as well then?

6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

The main point to remember is that we have a massive shortage of British people wanting to be nurses. Young women just don’t want to into it like they used to, like many jobs we all used to think nothing of doing.

We are finding the same in the building industry as well. They are struggling to find youngsters to go into it. My mate can’t find any young people to work for them these days in their building firm.

Its amazing that us Brits never had these attitudes 50 years ago,before the nation became totally overpopulated with foreign aliens......just coincidence i guess ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

The main point to remember is that we have a massive shortage of British people wanting to be nurses. Young women just don’t want to into it like they used to, like many jobs we all used to think nothing of doing.

Hold it, you are a bit younger than me I think mate but I’m guessing that construction trades were not even spoken about when you were at school same as they wasn’t when I was at school .......same as being a doctor or whatever, no chance.

You were groomed to go and sit in an office and f**k all more.

Construction was something you did if you “failed” at school.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its amazing that us Brits never had these attitudes 50 years ago,before the nation became totally overpopulated with foreign aliens......just coincidence i guess ?

I know what you are saying, but we have become more aspirational for many reasons, not just immigration.

I spent my working years doing all kinds of shit on building sites etc, I should of been way more aspirational! In turn I wouldn’t want my boy going anywhere near the shit site jobs I did. I want better for him.

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Oh ok so we agree there’s plenty of bad breeding in pure white people as well then?

Nature does what it does mate.....but to purposely breed backwards and devolve nature,well thats just silly.....in a similar way to how feline or canid hybrids are not found in nature.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hold it, you are a bit younger than me I think mate but I’m guessing that construction trades were not even spoken about when you were at school same as they wasn’t when I was at school .......same as being a doctor or whatever, no chance.

You were groomed to go and sit in an office and f**k all more.

Construction was something you did if you “failed” at school.

I can’t honestly remember. Whatever was said in ‘careers’ I was too much of twat to be listening I’m afraid.