Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Bit of luck this virus wipes out most the Fat lazy dossers..... That contribute f**k all to today's society ?

They are the ones that will survive mate as the Cnuts never leave their house whilst everybody else has to go outside to earn a crust ......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In some other countries I get the impression that trades are held in better regard, this dismissal of of certain jobs is drummed into us from young.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nature does what it does mate.....but to purposely breed backwards and devolve nature,well thats just silly.....in a similar way to how feline or canid hybrids are not found in nature.

It’s just too simplistic to wave that across all instances of mixed race though. But I have to be honest, like you I’m coming from extreme bias, but from the other end of the scale.

My kids are mixed race, although it’s not obvious. They’ve turned out better looking & probably more intelligent than I’ll ever be! ? Case by case mate it’s not all black & white.

34326503-B205-4E5F-9D15-8F417D378764.jpeg

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its not that they are all aspirational these days mate, they've been given a cushy life thru benefits and have chosen the easy option, I didnt want to spend the last 40 years on a fckn shovel but it was that or go without, these days everything is handed to them on a plate take it off them and see how quickly work becomes more attractive

Yeah sure I agree it’s not all aspirational

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

In some other countries I get the impression that trades are held in better regard, this dismissal of of certain jobs is drummed into us from young.

I think there is some truth in that for sure. I also see a lot of women doing what would be considered ‘mans work’ here..... & no one bats an eyelid...

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It’s just too simplistic to wave that across all instances of mixed race though. But I have to be honest, like you I’m coming from extreme bias, but from the other end of the scale.

My kids are mixed race, although it’s not obvious. They’ve turned out better looking & probably more intelligent than I’ll ever be! ? Case by case mate it’s not all black & white.

34326503-B205-4E5F-9D15-8F417D378764.jpeg

One thing I will say mate, it’s nice to have a level headed conversation on the subject where one side isn’t trying to insinuate that the other side “hates” their kids.

Its simply a belief and nothing more, to be fair Tomo is a sound lad to converse with about it as well.

He understands that it’s not about “hating” his family.

As I once said to him, if I had a good lurcher I wouldn’t want to breed it with a pug......if someone else wanted to that’s down to them but I don’t see the benefit.

No “hate” involved 

• Like 1

So there’s a big conspiracy to keep white folk down and give all of the nhs jobs to non whites? ? 

Anyone can choose to do, apply to do and train to do, what they wish.

Yes there are certain social inequalities which inhibit access for some folk, but that’s rarely due to racial lines.

We ghettoize our lower sections of society, and then we ram lots of folk from other countries in there to, for good measure.

Those black kids hanging out, selling drugs in their neighbourhood, no job, nice car and daft clothes and way of speaking - they just learnt it all off their nearest white peers. 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

One thing I will say mate, it’s nice to have a level headed conversation on the subject where one side isn’t trying to insinuate that the other side “hates” their kids.

Its simply a belief and nothing more, to be fair Tomo is a sound lad to converse with about it as well.

He understands that it’s not about “hating” his family.

As I once said to him, if I had a good lurcher I wouldn’t want to breed it with a pug......if someone else wanted to that’s down to them but I don’t see the benefit.

No “hate” involved 

Is it not more akin to saying if you had a good brindle Lurchers, you wouldn’t breed it to a good black Lurcher, regardless of any other merits .....

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Is it not more akin to saying if you had a good brindle Lurchers, you wouldn’t breed it to a good black Lurcher, regardless of any other merits .....

No, it’s completely different if you believe (like me) that people are different.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

The GP from New Cross who used to tell his patients in mixed race relationships not to have kids.

Send him an invite to THL wilf.

We want him here

....FACT....

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Lovely clean looking kid mate and no,of course its not a 1 size fits all scenario.....i dont approve or like it,but theres a million things you wont like or approve about my life,thats not a problem....im not a sicko im fully aware that folk of different races meet,fall in love and create a family....but lets be straight we are constantly being bombarded with it through tv and media and its just not right to promote it on any level let alone the level its rammed down our throats to at every available opportunity....i mean i cant be the only one who finds this sort of thing not only annoying but outright f****n bizarre !!

IMG_1051.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
43 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not sure about that mate i know in Cyprus/Greeks etc your bog standard brickie or builder is viewed in much the same way we might view a bin man......i guess due to their health & safety being somewhat lax they just dont see it as skilled work.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Lovely clean looking kid mate and no,of course its not a 1 size fits all scenario.....i dont approve or like it,but theres a million things you wont like or approve about my life,thats not a problem....im not a sicko im fully aware that folk of different races meet,fall in love and create a family....but lets be straight we are constantly being bombarded with it through tv and media and its just not right to promote it on any level let alone the level its rammed down our throats to at every available opportunity....i mean i cant be the only one who finds this sort of thing not only annoying but outright f****n bizarre !!

IMG_1051.jpg

Just watch your local news at 6pm.....you’d think you lived in Soweto.

Now, if we was in Africa I’d fully expect the telly to be wall to wall Africans, stands to reason but on a majority white continent ?.........there has to be a reason for that same as there has to be a reason they made it a rule to include a disproportionate amount of blacks/Asians/ mixed race in tv advertising ! 

• Like 2