2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Salt content in drift wood is really bad for wood burners as the salt condenses and rots the flu and even the stove over time, I could run about 10 wood burners on the stuff washed up by me but won’t touch it, breaks my heart as I love anything that’s free and still usable ?

I wouldn't know to be fair greyman  it's only what I have seen them doing 

• Like 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You get bothered much with foxes wilf 

Not really mate, if one becomes a problem I just set a wire but all the time they dont bother me then I don’t bother them.....im quiet happy to see them bizarre as that sounds.

A stoat carrying a mouse stopped right beside the car yesterday, ran across in front of me and I stopped and it just stood there....love little encounters like that.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

FairPlay mate nice to see you and wee man getting out, how you getting on with the catty, have put this video up in the catty section but shows what can be achieved with one, I’ve done it before by just wrapping the flatlands round the fork if you dont want to cut them down but either way makes them very usable and a lot less effort needed so more usable for weeman ??

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

FairPlay mate nice to see you and wee man getting out, how you getting on with the catty, have put this video up in the catty section but shows what can be achieved with one, I’ve done it before by just wrapping the flatlands round the fork if you dont want to cut them down but either way makes them very usable and a lot less effort needed so more usable for weeman ??

He's pretty accurate!

6 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Get to her ??

You should've locked down with her mate... oh well you can always have a Skype wank ?‍♂️?

4 hours ago, socks said:

No different for me really as I work on my own most days with just the dogs for company. I’ve got less work on but that means the days I’m not working I spend up my lock up doing knives 

Is that wise considering the state of the world right now? You don't want to end up in casualty ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Not really mate, if one becomes a problem I just set a wire but all the time they dont bother me then I don’t bother them.....im quiet happy to see them bizarre as that sounds.

A stoat carrying a mouse stopped right beside the car yesterday, ran across in front of me and I stopped and it just stood there....love little encounters like that.

Same mate....great tonsee stuff in your own little plot....on anyone else's it's fair game!! Lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just shy of 4 miles and a bit of a hill in the middle walked the whole way not bad going for a 2 year old. All in the name of tiring him out so he goes to bed early and I can watch a bit tv and have my ration of 1 beer and a biscuit in peace before bed lol

Screenshot_20200408-143703_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-143726_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-143732_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-143802_Gallery.jpg

Good lad...love it at that age...everything is an adventure...lovely pics mate

• Thanks 1

Not much different for me as I'm still on regular shifts, she's cleaning and cooking and dog walking, reckon by the time this is over I'll be 2 stone heavier, 3 meals a day atm lol been on the bike quite a bit mind but no pub so that balances it a bit ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I love watching stoats hunt it's one predator I enjoy seeing there amazing for there size I enjoy those moments  as well that spring up from time to time 

• Like 1