Sign in to follow this  
the lamping ferreter

Lock down

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

But does she understand the offside rule?

Mate she has had to listen to more shit and moaning about football than almost any woman alive.....and just when she thought it was over.....the boy started playing ! Lol

Anyway, she don’t need to know......she washes a teams football kit the absolute dogs bollocks and that all she needs to know ! Lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

But does she understand the offside rule?

I married my Mrs when she shouted knock on before the ref blew his whistle. The essentials are important!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Me and my Mrs are a bit odd I suppose in that we moved in together after about 2 weeks of meeting and have hardly had a day apart in 25 years, before kids it was fairly standard in as much as she went to her work and I went to mine type thing but as soon as we had kids she came to work for me and we have spent almost every single day in each other’s company for the last 18 years !!

So for us, it’s business as usual !

Myself and my goid lady wife are the same, been together for nearly 30 years, and never been apart, we get on great, never argue or row, we're both on the same page with every thing in our lives.

Atb j 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ray! set your good lady up with an account on here, it might be amusing to hear her side of things lol

Could you imagine if all the wife's and girlfriends started a account on here I bet there would be tales told then 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i the only one finding all this a bit of a testing time on the marriage....dont get me wrong i think the world of the bird but im just getting sick of her being around all the time....im sure she thinks the same about me so its no marriage breaker.....couples need their space and we probably have more than most 😆...but theres only so much sex you can have  before you have to start having conversations...... and even thats starting to dry up now ..........it wouldnt be so bad but she dont even understand the offside rule !!

I'm in same boat nash just minus the sex bit 😂 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Reno. Nice little place in Nevada

Bit quiet at the minute with the statewide restrictions. The whole state looks like it's moved back to the 1950's and not in a good way!

Has anyone found it a struggle to get paid? Finished a lot of jobs and worked my bollocks off as I knew this was coming but now I want paying some (not all) seem to want to use this as an excuse not to pay. I get it these are uncertain times but work has been done and I have paid my blokes etc and those invoices need paying but I can feel it’s going to be a struggle with some. Especially as a sub contractor for some of the jobs as these companies also operate on cash flow and that has dried up from them. 

• Like 2

All these guys saying how much the love the wife an how much time they spend together an how little they fight🤯🤯

alls I can say is 4 lil words 😁

under the fcuking thumb🤣🤣🤣🤫

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i the only one finding all this a bit of a testing time on the marriage....dont get me wrong i think the world of the bird but im just getting sick of her being around all the time....im sure she thinks the same about me so its no marriage breaker.....couples need their space and we probably have more than most 😆...but theres only so much sex you can have  before you have to start having conversations...... and even thats starting to dry up now ..........it wouldnt be so bad but she dont even understand the offside rule !!

It's the Mrs crunshing the toast that's getting to me and the way she slices the bread must be at least a 45degree angle

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Bit quiet at the minute with the statewide restrictions. The whole state looks like it's moved back to the 1950's and not in a good way!

You based in Nevada mate ?

30 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Has anyone found it a struggle to get paid? Finished a lot of jobs and worked my bollocks off as I knew this was coming but now I want paying some (not all) seem to want to use this as an excuse not to pay. I get it these are uncertain times but work has been done and I have paid my blokes etc and those invoices need paying but I can feel it’s going to be a struggle with some. Especially as a sub contractor for some of the jobs as these companies also operate on cash flow and that has dried up from them. 

Yup i knew that would happen,alot of sub con were asking money up front.its easy for them to go bankrupt now,then start up again .

42 minutes ago, jetro said:

Myself and my goid lady wife are the same, been together for nearly 30 years, and never been apart, we get on great, never argue or row, we're both on the same page with every thing in our lives.

Atb j 

Oh I can’t say we are on the same page about everything and have never had a row .......we are quiet different really but it sort of works.

I can be the worlds most belligerent prick but we are the “have a big ruck and get it all out there then forget it” type.

• Haha 1