what was the last film you watched

Anyone seen this film Jonah Hex ?

Saw it advertised on Sky....Josh Brolin,Malkovich both actors i like so popcorn in hand was all geared up to watch a good modern day western........15 minutes in he starts talking to dead people and bringing them back to life oh for f**k sake !!!......off the telly go,s.

Anyone watched it all the way through ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" Andreaskorset "

Flix. Hour and forty. Sub's.

Whoah! Fukk. Yeah! Norwegion noir.

If the septic's had made this? Yawn! But, the scandinavians just seem to imbue this je ne sais quoi.

Worth a watch, actually. Not a block buster. Just a half decent, incidental film.

" No Good Deed "

Flix. Hour twenty ..... Of nothing.

Seriously; Not one fukking scene got my heart beat over Resting.

I like Idris Elba. He's got a very watchable quality. But, naah. When you're a thirty something, hundred pound, barely five foot 'stay at home mum'? You Do Not take on a physique like Idris and live to try it again!

Nonsense ?

" Fallet ".

Flix. Eight episodes of 25 mins.

Swedish 'Comedy'? I lasted Three. As the fourth kicked off, I realised I hadn't a fukking what I'd been watching for the past hour and more. Seems I'd even reached for my old hearing aids and got distracted fiddling with them.

Absolute Fukking Garbage!

7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Fallet ".

Flix. Eight episodes of 25 mins.

Swedish 'Comedy'? I lasted Three. As the fourth kicked off, I realised I hadn't a fukking what I'd been watching for the past hour and more. Seems I'd even reached for my old hearing aids and got distracted fiddling with them.

Absolute Fukking Garbage!

I think you need to get out abit instead of dossing on that couch watching Netflix ?

• Haha 1
On 06/03/2021 at 03:18, W. Katchum said:

Trial by fire. Netflix

watched most of the young Jack O’Connell films over the last few years an enjoyed most of them, this one must have slipped past me an only saw it on flix earlier, been a long day an I thought fcuk it I’ll have a go, enjoyed it. Well worth a watch?

Smashing young actor that lad i think ive seen pretty much every film he,s been in and not seen a bad one yet.

Watched a documentary the other day about the USS Indianapolis and apparently theres a film about it with Nicholas Cage thats supposed to be decent so on the hunt for that now....anyone seen it ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Smashing young actor that lad i think ive seen pretty much every film he,s been in and not seen a bad one yet.

Watched a documentary the other day about the USS Indianapolis and apparently theres a film about it with Nicholas Cage thats supposed to be decent so on the hunt for that now....anyone seen it ?

Watched the documentary with interviews from the surviours etc... I can't bring myself to watch anything with the Cage fella in....